Newsom wins as MILLIONS of illegal aliens vote for him.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
All sanctuary states admit they let illegals vote. They flat out say it - "We don't enforce immigration laws". All illegals are on welfare and they vote for the welfare party.

They have been perfecting the rigging of elections in California for a long time.

They are good at it.

I would say that I am astonished at how dismissive and contemptuous Newsom is of the California citizens, but of course I am not....I know better.

Last edited:
All sanctuary states admit they let illegals vote. They flat out say it - "We don't enforce immigration laws". All illegals are on welfare and they vote for the welfare party.

Actually you won the dumbass troll and liar of the year award. Areas along the California North, Central and South coast areas, in particular, have a milti million population of the wealthy, in particular, aside from those isolated areas of MAGATS who are barely the majority of those counties. It also appears non citizens voters were confined to the Valley areas where they always vote against their own interests at thinking they are republican but being too stupid to realize, there is no real republican party anymore but a insurgency that it out to destroy their well being too.

Indeed and when Republicans point out the cheating, they get all upset...how dare you point out our cheating.

Actually you won the dumbass troll and liar of the year award. Areas along the California North, Central and South coast areas, in particular, have a milti million population of the wealthy, in particular, aside from those isolated areas of MAGATS who are barely the majority of those counties. It also appears non citizens voters were confined to the Valley areas where they always vote against their own interests at thinking they are republican but being too stupid to realize, there is no real republican party anymore but a insurgency that it out to destroy their well being too.

Makes no difference. Election fraud is election fraud. Why you expect anything different in the SOTC?

I would say that I am astonished at how dismissive and contemptuous Newsom is of the California citizens, but of course I am not....I know better.

Stupid people often think they know better, and stupidity is the guiding force of the rigged election craze which depends on ignorance in how elections are conducted. Then there are others who do know but
find it politically useful to lie.

Last edited:
Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers

Indeed and when Republicans point out the cheating, they get all upset...how dare you point out our cheating.

you stupid fuck trump suckers are liars. no sanctuary states let illegals vote in any state or federal election, you are both punk ass liars who need your ass kicked for lying so damn much.

In 1996, the U.S. Congress passed a law prohibiting noncitizens from voting in federal elections, such as U.S. House, U.S. Senate, and presidential elections. Federal law did not address state or local elections.[1]

As of March 2020, two state constitutions specified that noncitizens may not vote in state and local elections: Arizona's and North Dakota's. No state constitutions explicitly allowed noncitizens to vote in state or local elections.[2]

Twelve municipalities across the country allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of June 2021. Nine were located in Maryland, two were located in Vermont, and the other was San Francisco, California.

No state lets non-citizens vote in national elections. The above post which says they do while offering nothing in the way of evidence is typical of the casual dishonesty that underlies the "rigged election" claim.
It is a dangerous claim in that it threatens the foundation of the American system. Unfortunately, those that advance it haven't the sense to appreciate the damage it could be doing.

It's funny when people thank your trolltard posts. Nothing you post should ever be taken seriously. You're a dingus that's broken record trolling here while likely just being a leftist or non-affiliated that's role-playing one big stereotype.

HAHAHA. You mean the law says they can't vote just like the law says they can't live here or work here or collect welfare. But in sanctuary states the laws are not enforced. They ADMIT it.!!! "WE DON'T ENFORCE IMMIGRATION LAWS".

The claim you are repeating is founded in stupidity, deceit or some of both. In your particular case, all or mostly stupidity.

I voted for Newsom and I don't even live in California?!! I hacked there voter machines from my mom's basement?!!:smile:
12357777.jpg

Back