Next up on the "pro-life" agenda!

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Next up on the right wing political/religious agenda: making male masturbation illegal, as it wastes all those potential unborn babies. Hey, it could happen! (:

You're on the ignore list, Peachy. All I see is the following: This message is hidden because Tinkerpeach is on your ignore list.

I know you get a similar message, so all you do is just confirm my assessment of you: a deplorable MAGA troll with an obsession.

Next up on the right wing political/religious agenda: making male masturbation illegal, as it wastes all those potential unborn babies. Hey, it could happen! (:

I dont see a link to proposed legislation. We're you just bored and thought you'd start a thread?

You're on the ignore list, Peachy. All I see is the following: This message is hidden because Tinkerpeach is on your ignore list.

I know you get a similar message, so all you do is just confirm my assessment of you: a deplorable MAGA troll with an obsession.

I find the entire MAGA tribe to be mentally deficient as well as deplorable, Taich--genuinely devolved sub-human mutants.

How did you manage to cultivate so many of their traits without sharing their Trump fellating fetish?

I dont see a link to proposed legislation. We're you just bored and thought you'd start a thread?

:rolleyes: It's a sarcastic joke, you buffoon! Jeez, your MAGA troll tactics are taking a toll on your cognitive reasoning and reading comprehension skills. Take a break....go outside, see a movie...read a book other than authored by some MAGA/alt-right/neocon/teabagger/figgertarian joker.

I find the entire MAGA tribe to be mentally deficient as well as deplorable, Taich--genuinely devolved sub-human mutants.

How did you manage to cultivate so many of their traits without sharing their Trump fellating fetish?

:rolleyes: Aww, poor widdle Nifty...his ass is still burning from the previous whupp'in I gave him.

So what to do now, Nifty? Follow me around like a little bitch in heat? Seems you're fast becoming exactly like Tinkerpeach and his compadres. Oh well, if it keeps you off the streets. Blather on, bunky.

:rolleyes: It's a sarcastic joke, you buffoon! Jeez, your MAGA troll tactics are taking a toll on your cognitive reasoning and reading comprehension skills. Take a break....go outside, see a movie...read a book other than authored by some MAGA/alt-right/neocon/teabagger/figgertarian joker.

So nothing else to do. Why didnt you just say that scrotum face?

Wow! Truly a brilliant observation of something that doesn't exist!

*KNOCK KNOCK ON YOUR DENSE HEAD* - He didn't even imply there was a proposed legislation.

Stay away from me.... your mouth reeks of old cum and poop.

So nothing else to do. Why didnt you just say that scrotum face?

Well dear readers, it looks like Yaky just gets his troll mode triggered by anyone he can't win a debate with. No sense in wasting further time and space on him. He'll dog my posts and threads for a month or so despite being told he's on ignore and I can see his drivel. Sad.

Wow! Truly a brilliant observation of something that doesn't exist!

*KNOCK KNOCK ON YOUR DENSE HEAD* - He didn't even imply there was a proposed legislation.

Stay away from me.... your mouth reeks of old cum and poop.

Well, to be fair I don't know about your last sentence, but the first two are the reason why I dumped the little stupe back on the ignore list for awhile.

The question posed to you was "Will you be able to survive it?".

"It" being the outlawing of masturbation.

You're on the ignore list too, Nomad. All I see is the following: This message is hidden because NomS is on your ignore list.

:rolleyes: Aww, poor widdle Nifty...his ass is still burning from the previous whupp'in I gave him.

So what to do now, Nifty? Follow me around like a little bitch in heat? Seems you're fast becoming exactly like Tinkerpeach and his compadres. Oh well, if it keeps you off the streets. Blather on, bunky.

I will quote the immortal Muhammad Ali:

If you ever dream that you can "whup" my ass, the honest thing would be to call me in the morning to apologize.

Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post
:rolleyes:Aww, poor widdle Nifty...his ass is still burning from the previous whupp'in I gave him.

I will quote the immortal Muhammad Ali:

If you ever dream that you can "whup" my ass, the honest thing would be to call me in the morning to apologize.

Been there, done that....you're just an insipidly stubborn curmudgeon on some topics when challenged. But you can tell yourself and the joker you see in the mirror anything you want....the objective, rational reader will see different.

Look, it seems you're going to act stupid about this for awhile, so I'll put you on the ignore list for a month or so until you cool down. See ya later.

Back