NFL Draft

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
The first round was full of surprises. Though hardly surprised I'm not at all thrilled at the prospect of Cleveland landing Trent Richardson. My Bungles didn't do to bad. They filled two needs at CB and OG. I was particularly pleased with them trading down, gaining a third round pick and picking up Zeitler. I actually predicted that they would take Zeitler with the 21st pick as they needed a gaurd and I figured DeCastro would be off the board. So I was mildly pleased that we were able to trade down and get him any ways. I"m thinking the Bungles will take either a RB (Miller from Miami or Martin from Boise) or a WR (Stephon Hill would be a nice fit) in rd 2.

LOL Browns. Nothing like taking a 28 year old QB in the first round (oldest player taken in the first round in ages). Also, too Brady Quinn.

I was pleased to see Alabama had 4 players picked in the first round, but a bit surprised Barron went so early and Upshaw didn't make the first. I'm a little disappointed Trent went to the Browns, as I have never been much of a Browns fan. Hopefully they will make some kind of boneheaded trade.

I was pleased to see Alabama had 4 players picked in the first round, but a bit surprised Barron went so early and Upshaw didn't make the first. I'm a little disappointed Trent went to the Browns, as I have never been much of a Browns fan. Hopefully they will make some kind of boneheaded trade.
I think Trent will fit in real well in the AFC Central. He'll get lots of touches in Cleveland. There's a lot of teams where Trent would only get 12 touches a game. Cleveland is a good fit for Trent, assuming he can deal with the Lake affect winters up there.

Back