nice mommy is back

evince

Truthmatters
I will now begin treating every one of you like I'm your kind old mom.

Its he only way I am going to be allowed to say here it seems.

so that is what is going to be

grind has no morals

View First Unread

Search Thread

Rate This Thread

Display

Today, 11:51 AM
#1 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

Join Date:Jul 2006Posts:45,405Thanks:4,243Thanked 6,353 Times in 4,876 Posts Groans:0 Groaned 3,564 Times in 3,228 Posts

Default grind has no morals

Today, 11:43 AM
#19 | Top

FUCK

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

JPP Contributor
JPP Staff

Join Date:Jul 2006Location:internetPosts:25,548Thanks:3,499Thank ed 10,304 Times in 6,116 Posts Groans:734 Groaned 832 Times in 748 Posts Blog Entries:5

Alright desh I didndt want to ban you from this thread given you are nominated a couple of times but I refuse to indulge a miserable bitch like yourself. Thread will be remade with you thread banned.

http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2007/2007-190.htm

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 11:53 AM
#2 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

Join Date:Jul 2006Posts:45,405Thanks:4,243Thanked 6,353 Times in 4,876 Posts Groans:0 Groaned 3,564 Times in 3,228 Posts

he wants to trash people but cant take dirty words from a girly

jesus dude

grow the fuck up

Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today, 11:54 AM
#3 | Top

FUCK

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

JPP Contributor
JPP Staff

Join Date:Jul 2006Location:internetPosts:25,551Thanks:3,500Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,116 Posts Groans:734 Groaned 832 Times in 748 Posts Blog Entries:5

lmao

amazing how you want to hang out with a sociopath like me

you want me so bad

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

- C.S. Lewis

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Words to live by:

"have a good day all my friends and people who love to hate me.
shit some read bricks for me to add to my collection.
it will keep your system clean
later we can use them to build the great wall of Arkansas
so you can wall the world off
the fact that they are imaginary should not trouble you fact adverse people one bit.
turkey spliff my friends"

- written by someone with immense mental acuity.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Groans Blog this Post .

Today, 11:54 AM
#4 | Top

FUCK

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

JPP Contributor
JPP Staff

Join Date:Jul 2006Location:internetPosts:25,551Thanks:3,500Thanked 10,304 Times in 6,116 Posts Groans:734 Groaned 832 Times in 748 Posts Blog Entries:5

the thread is for voting desh. it's not for you to just spew your verbal diarrhea all over the place

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

- C.S. Lewis

Words to live by:

the fact that they are imaginary should not trouble you fact adverse people one bit.

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Thanks Groans Blog this Post .

Today, 11:55 AM
#5 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

whats the matter the dick slipped out of your mouth

Today, 11:56 AM
#6 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

you shits talked all jokey about my clit remember asshole

Today, 12:12 PM
#7 | Top

FUCK

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

JPP Contributor
JPP Staff

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post

whats the matter the dick slipped out of your mouth
desh this post is triggering. May I remind you of rule 12c? we might have to start cracking down on this stuff on here. Besides, that kind of talk is un-ladylike.

- C.S. Lewis

Words to live by:

Today, 12:14 PM
#8 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

but you shits calling all the chicks on here crack whores is fine?

Today, 12:16 PM
#9 | Top

I Love America

Ready! Fire! Aim!

Join Date:Jul 2012Location:RealvillePosts:16,717Thanks:1,207Thanked 3,731 Times in 3,111 Posts Groans:188 Groaned 2,254 Times in 2,098 Posts

BAN HER BAN HER BAN HER

Saying the 2nd Amendment only applies to muskets is like saying the 1st Amendment only applies to 1700s Old English on a printing press

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post .

Today, 12:16 PM
#10 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

12(c) - Language that is sexually violent (e.g. rape/incest/graphic sex details that simply go 'too far') and/or is used in a manner to harass other users may be removed at moderator discretion without notice or apology, and could end up resulting in a ban if we get tired of repeatedly having to edit posts made by the same individuals over and over.

and now you say I have to stop using these insults or you will ban me?

Today, 12:18 PM
#11 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

Ok if that is he new rule meant just for me I will follow it if I means its the only way I can stay

I'm used to the right being completely unfair.

state it clearly grind

just me or everyone

Today, 12:19 PM
#12 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

am I no longer allowed to use dirty words?

or is that everyone

Today, 12:20 PM
#13 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

make it clear grind

Today, 12:20 PM
#14 | Top

I Love America

Ready! Fire! Aim!

Join Date:Jul 2012Location:RealvillePosts:16,717Thanks:1,207Thanked 3,731 Times in 3,111 Posts Groans:188 Groaned 2,254 Times in 2,098 Posts

BAN DESH BAN DESH BAN DESH

Saying the 2nd Amendment only applies to muskets is like saying the 1st Amendment only applies to 1700s Old English on a printing press

Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post .

Today, 12:22 PM
#15 | Top

evince

Truthmatters

is it just me who has to refrain from using dirty words or is that everyone

so did I get it correct grind

this rule only applies to me

people can call me whatever and I have to refrain?

I will now begin treating every one of you like I'm your kind old mom.

Its he only way I am going to be allowed to say here it seems.

so that is what is going to be

You said this three months ago. It didn't last

So we can call you a crack head and you will just take it like the dumb bitch you are?

Sweet

no you dont and you never have

That is because you are a dumb twat and even lefties can't stand your ass. You are an embarrassment to them. They don't say so publicly because they feel sorry for you and they want to present a united liberal front in the face of us mean Constitutionalists. But in private they can't stand you and mock you. True story bro

Back