Nightmare On Elm Street Has Nothing On Visual. Imagine Suddenly Coming Upon This!

How the libs love to make fun of how someone looks. That is not what liberals use to stand for, how low can they go now?

She really needs to learn a very old lesson, that someone should have taught to her when she first started wearing makeup. Usually, your mother will help you out with this. And that is, put on your makeup and then take half of it off. Eventually, you no longer need to do that because you learn through experience that less is far more flattering.

It's sad really.

She really needs to learn a very old lesson, that someone should have taught to her when she first started wearing makeup. Usually, your mother will help you out with this. And that is, put on your makeup and then take half of it off. Eventually, you no longer need to do that because you learn through experience that less is far more flattering.

It's sad really.
That sounds like a very odd experience for a man darla, but I don't claim to understand you, hopefully your mother does...

That sounds like a very odd experience for a man darla, but I don't claim to understand you, hopefully your mother does...

Calling me a man isn't the worst insult you can throw at me Dano. I know some decent ones, present company excepted of course.

Just don't call me a repuke, and we're good.

Calling me a man isn't the worst insult you can throw at me Dano. I know some decent ones, present company excepted of course.

Just don't call me a repuke, and we're good.
Never heard of a repuke, is that what happens the morning after you vote for pro-government dependence Democrats?

And they say Liberals never pray, try telling that to the porcelain god the morning after election day.

I don't know about you, but I'm going to get up tomorrow morning and crank up, "Dancing In the Streets."

Martha & The Vandellas

Hell, why wait until tomorrow???

Back