No More clintons!

Look how awesome this video is. this is our actual president. Trump was the ultimate troll an he won! He talked about building a wall, he didn't bow down to SJW's, he never apologized and supplicated himself. He stood strong. He wasn't a hand wringing beta bitch. He didn't capitulate. And it sent liberals into a tizzy. HE GRABS WOMEN BY THE PUSSY AND THEY LOVE IT! They want the D!

Sorry girls, America elected the pussy grabber. America likes swagger. We like our men to be men and have locker room talk. Trump is the norm.

Trump is the norm and he is normalized. We grab pussy. Deal with it.

He joked that cruz's father might have assassinated kennedy! He said he would put clinton in JAIL. lmao! we will NEVER have such an awesome entertaining election ever again. MEME MAGIC IS REAL!!!!

It's like I literally ran for president based on my internet posts.

Last edited:
zimmerman

brown/ferguson

trump

liberals and the elitest lying media getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

You know I'm sure most liberals on the board are pretty depressed about the shellacking they just took but your letting them know that Trump has the psychopath vote locked up is bound to cheer them up. :)

Is anti-Clinton sentiment still carrying you, or have you moved onto the realization that Donald Trump is actually going to be our President?

i just love how he trolls everyone. the media still fucking flipping out over bannon now. Trump is just gonna keep doing what he wants for the next 4 years and anderson cooper is just gonna have to deal. lol.

i just love how he trolls everyone. the media still fucking flipping out over bannon now. Trump is just gonna keep doing what he wants for the next 4 years and anderson cooper is just gonna have to deal. lol.

Pretty much. Trump has been running circles around all of them since he announced. It has been truly fun to watch. I think one day he will admit that he really had no intention of winning and he was just trying to shake things up.

I think Trump has some of the best political instincts since Bill Clinton. He knows how to connect with people. Will that make him a good President? Don't know. But it means he won't be boring. Those now who are predicting what promises he is going to break etc. are full of shit and likely to be as accurate as they were in the election. These morons may like politics, but is clear they don't understand it

Pretty much. Trump has been running circles around all of them since he announced. It has been truly fun to watch. I think one day he will admit that he really had no intention of winning and he was just trying to shake things up.

I think Trump has some of the best political instincts since Bill Clinton. He knows how to connect with people. Will that make him a good President? Don't know. But it means he won't be boring. Those now who are predicting what promises he is going to break etc. are full of shit and likely to be as accurate as they were in the election. These morons may like politics, but is clear they don't understand it

He can't even get his shit together on the transition!

I hope he has a heart attack and dies soon. He's old, it's likely even. I'll pop some champagne when that happens. Though western civilization is dead anyway.

Hitler trolled everyone do bad too lol. No one expected him to come to power either, but then bam, it was WWII and 6 million Jews trolled.

Back