Nomination for best "beardless boy dyke" lookalike "over the hill alterboy" costume

Nomination for best "beardless boy dyke" lookalike "over the hill alterboy" costume

_89498151_gettyimages-459182878.jpg

Amiright or amiright.

neither Boehner or Trump are current events.........though admittedly lib'rul hate is always current....

It is one of your Russian propaganda trolls who brought up Boehner.

trump is the frontrunner for the 2024 Republican nomination, and is the unofficial leader of the Republican Party. he is very much a current event.

Boehner not so much.

lol, no....v2epo][an is an obvious lib'rul.....not one of ours.....by the way, the 2024 election isn't a current event either....

The candidates positioning themselves for 2024 is a current event.

I do not know what Van really believes, or if he has any real political beliefs, but he is paid to post Alt Right garbage by his Russian employers.

I do not know what Van really believes, or if he has any real political beliefs, but he is paid to post Alt Right garbage by his Russian employers.

given the fact that no one is doing so makes your statement a lie.......

then why is he posting lib'rul crap?......I haven't seen anything conservative from him so far......

given the fact that no one is doing so makes your statement a lie.......

Biden is definitely positioning himself for reelection in 2024.

trump, the de facto leader of the republican party, knows the nomination is his for the taking. Whether he will take it is anyone's guess.

There were five threads started because one Black (out of 60 million) was rude to a police officer. That is seen as a major current event. But republicans are ashamed that trump is their de facto leader, and do not want us talking about him?

then why is he posting lib'rul crap?......I haven't seen anything conservative from him so far......

Van is pro-trump, and anti-Democrats. I haven't seen anything conventionally conservative out of you either, but that does not make you a liberal. The Alt Right is a new beast.

Biden is definitely positioning himself for reelection in 2024.

trump, the de facto leader of the republican party, knows the nomination is his for the taking. Whether he will take it is anyone's guess.

There were five threads started because one Black (out of 60 million) was rude to a police officer. That is seen as a major current event. But republicans are ashamed that trump is their de facto leader, and do not want us talking about him?
/shrugs.....you making shit up is current.....its just not an event......

lol, no....v2epo][an is an obvious lib'rul.....not one of ours.....by the way, the 2024 election isn't a current event either....

Im an anti-partisan. Thx

There are only two absolutes i know
Every rule has an exception
And it's only known exception
Everything is a poison, it's simply a matter of dosage.

Rational people are demogogued by leftist swine and rightist swine alike.

Im as far above them as i am above you. You both comprise a paradigm of shit for brains.

It is one of your Russian propaganda trolls who brought up Boehner.

trump is the frontrunner for the 2024 Republican nomination, and is the unofficial leader of the Republican Party. he is very much a current event.

Boehner not so much.

This is the off topic forum not the current events forum. You are moot.

I have my issues with Boehner, but a lack of a beard is not one of them. I do not even have an issue with trump painting himself orange. I really do not care.

Thats just a tan from a tanning bed. He crealy wears tanning glasses.

It's amazing how stupid all you slime are. I honestly believe youre dumb enough to think he paints himself but somehow forgets to do around the eyes.

Back