Noooo!!!

Ted Haggard

Verified User
Not good, dear friends. One of my fellow lottery winners turns out to be one of those non-christian Wicca freaks. Aren’t they those heathens who worship Satan, dance around naked, and sacrifice goats?

Think what could happen to this country, if we put millions of dollars in the hand of a heathen Liberal wiccan? He could use this money to extend the War on Easter into the deepest heart of Christendom: South Carolina and Alabaman. Arrrgh! They might hire the ACLU to demand their right to place depictions of ritualistic animal sacrifice, next to our nativity scenes on the grounds of the Texas State Capitol. Nooo!

The horrors and consequences of this Wiccan lottery win are almost too terrible to contemplate. Can President Bush be enlisted to do something to stop this?

Wicca teacher claims 1 Mega ticket

Associated Press Sun Sep 2,

NOTTINGHAM, Md. - Elwood "Bunky" Bartlett says a New Age book store made it possible for him to become an overnight millionaire.

He and his wife, Denise, were on their way to the shop where he occasionally teaches Wicca and Reiki (RAY'kee) healing when they stopped at a liquor store and bought two $5 Mega Millions tickets for Friday night's estimated $330 million jackpot. On Sunday, he said one ticket was a winner.

"If it wasn't for this place I wouldn't have won the lottery," Bartlett said Sunday at Mystickal Voyage, the New Age shop.

yahoo news.com

Wiccan..Liquor store ...
Might be good people.

If ted does not like em it is one thing in their favor.

I thought Mississippi was the heart of Christendom? I'll be filing a complaint with the ministry of Christindem on this, you hear me, Ted?!

No, Colorado Springs is the "heart of Christendom" when it comes to Teddie's type of Christendom...

Ohh his latest Drama act. He's pretending you banned him but he was somehow 'smart enough' to get around it. Yet he isn't smart enough to figure out how to register for redstate. He's a real genius.
Oh, well, I never banned him.

LOL...........

Ohh his latest Drama act. He's pretending you banned him but he was somehow 'smart enough' to get around it. Yet he isn't smart enough to figure out how to register for redstate. He's a real genius.

so when will the problemos be fixed?...It's annoying to go to justplainpolitics.com...then have to click on another thread...like mainemans...to log in!...:cof1:

Bump...............!

We all see you lurking around..say something constuctive...or just go away already....fair is fair....No?

:rolleyes:

Hello donny...ya know ya want to say something...give it a shot...redeem yourself already...the rest home scene can be quite boring!.....LOL

Back