North Korea looks at America

midcan5

Narcissistic parasites who do nothing but talk about themselves and shop. Talentless narcissists.

I only watched this part of their review of America. What do you think? What did they get right?

Now they need to look at themselves.

Narcissistic parasites who do nothing but talk about themselves and shop. Talentless narcissists.

I only watched this part of their review of America. What do you think? What did they get right?

The current North Korean ideology is, to a large part, based in convincing people that there is this polluted, evil, decadent outside world, and that the Communist party is needed to shield the pure, good Korean race from this evil outside world. This propaganda film is largely in line with that. If they make some surprisingly good points, well, propaganda is rarely as laughable as is often portrayed in fiction. Good points are the strongest ones, after all. It's just important to remember what they're being used to justify. Every point they make is basically a long set of propositions ending with an implicit "Therefore, it is acceptable for us to censor and control you to keep North Korea from becoming like this."

Last edited:
north-korea-is-best-korea.jpg

Waterfart, whoever you are or were or want to be, I agree. I found it fascinating in an ironic sense that in certain areas I agreed with their assessment of America's love of personality and personal advertising. Of course they will never turn the camera back on themselves, but still with all the negatives shown about America, deep in there is a sense of freedom that no North Korean could ever acquire, except at the very top of their control organisation. Funny how everywhere the top echelons think all is OK for them.

"Narcissistic parasites who do nothing but talk about themselves and shop. Talentless narcissists."

Well, that may be butt...butt....butt did you see the women in that video!! :whoa: Decadence never looked so good. :)

Back