Note

I also changed my sig to a random bible verse with no meaning in particular, and I wrote out "In heaven, nobody can hear you scream." below it.

Last edited:
It was quite annoying to me to try and look up a random bible verse generator, only to find that the only ones in existence seem to be those that randomly select from a pool carefully cherry-picked inspirational bible quotes, rather than the bible as a whole. What I was looking for was a random, meaningless one, utterly pulled out of context. Very disappointing.

Last edited:
It was quite annoying to me to try and look up a random bible verse generator, only to find that the only ones in existence seem to be those that randomly select from a pool carefully cherry-picked inspirational bible quotes, rather than the bible as a whole. What I was looking for was a random, meaningless one, utterly pulled out of context. Very disappointing.

There's this thing called a book, I'm sure you have one in your house being in the South and all, named "The Bible" you can actually just randomly open it and read a verse without using the interwebs if you really need a random verse "generator"...

There's this thing called a book, I'm sure you have one in your house being in the South and all, named "The Bible" you can actually just randomly open it and read a verse without using the interwebs if you really need a random verse "generator"...

If you don't have one at home, stop by the nearest motel.

I searched for "bible browse" and found a version of the KJV online that just allows you to browse. Most other Bible sites just allow you to specifically list out verses, so you have to know what you want to find before you find it.

Back