Now here's a clever store owner (for the brits, shop owner)...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
19554147_1772167516133928_270204010110899094_n.jpg

Why not close on the day that a state rejected the constitution and the US failed to form? Thank God that didn't happen, nearly lost Rhode Island before we slapped some sense into them. Anyone who's an enemy of Europe is an enemy of America. A strong europe is a strong America. The current (illegitimate) government of the US and Britain is the enemy of America.

You have been sorely missed. Tom isn't a good representative for you guys.

I think you're a misanthropic arsehole as well. I also knew pretty much what you would say, you're nothing if not predictable. Why the fuck do you bother with me anyway, there's a plethora of fresh meat now?

I don't have to be a representative for anybody sunshine, I think you're a pretty despicable excuse for a human being. Please don't ever procreate ffs.

Sent from my iPhone 25S

Last edited:
I think you're a misanthropic arsehole as well. I also knew pretty much what you would say, you're nothing if not predictable. Why the fuck do you bother with me anyway, there's a plethora of fresh meat now?

I don't have to be a representative for anybody sunshine, I think you're a pretty despicable excuse for a human being. Please don't ever procreate ffs.

Sent from my iPhone 25S

Because I don't feel like learning the new guys. And you're the easiest to get a rise out of. Almost as easy as your mother was in fact.

Because I don't feel like learning the new guys. And you're the easiest to get a rise out of. Almost as easy as your mother was in fact.

Yeah you're still not funny, send me a video of you fucking your Hispanic hippo arsed halfling, now that would be hilarious.

Sent from my iPhone 25S with cherries on top

Last edited:
Back