Now that Drudge sucks and has become NeverTrump

No thread Ban. This is impressive!
(just think, coming to a Political Forum, ... and hearing other views than just your own? Revolutionary!)

I am not interested in your views. Why do you think I would be?

I can predict what you are going to say before I ever post.

Jack: Orange man bad always

Pretty much sums up your entire contribution to this forum

bro, it's me, grind.

the_donald is like the largest pro trump community on the internet.

I am not interested in your views. Why do you think I would be?

I can predict what you are going to say before I ever post.

Jack: Orange man bad always

Pretty much sums up your entire contribution to this forum

I supported Trump in his attempt to negotiate a 'Trade Deal' with China.
I support a 'Zero Immigration' policy.

I try to take each issue independently of which group endorsees it and come up with my own view and the reason for it.

:)

Teflon: "I am not interested in your views. Why do you think I would be?"
Jack: hahaha ... see the Problem?

what problem?

do you think you possess some inherent knowledge I haven't considered on an issue?

what makes you think your views are worthy of me considering? Tell me. What about YOUR views in particular are so compelling?

what problem?

do you think you possess some inherent knowledge I haven't considered on an issue?

what makes you think your views are worthy of me considering? Tell me. What about YOUR views in particular are so compelling?

Well ...
1. My views aren't dependent on 'Team'. Like, I supported Obama when he proposed bombing Assad's Syria for it's use of banned Chemical Weapons. Likewise, I supported Trump when he proposed the same thing. Now YOU, on the other hand, are a 'Team Player', you have no independent thought and only follow the direction laid out for you by your 'Team'.

2. Immigration. I support a 'No Immigration' policy. Since Technology, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence are the Future, and a Universal Basic Income will have to be introduced to maintain consumption of 'Goods & Services', we no longer need thousands and thousands of people 'to make stuff'. YOU, on the other hand, base your view on 'Race & Religion', which may have some merit, but is a secondary consideration when planning for the Future.

3. It's a 'Politics Forum'. The only reason to come here is to hear dissenting views.

Well ...
1. My views aren't dependent on 'Team'. Like, I supported Obama when he proposed bombing Assad's Syria for it's use of banned Chemical Weapons. Likewise, I supported Trump when he proposed the same thing. Now YOU, on the other hand, are a 'Team Player', you have no independent thought and only follow the direction laid out for you by your 'Team'.

2. Immigration. I support a 'No Immigration' policy. Since Technology, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence are the Future, and a Universal Basic Income will have to be introduced to maintain consumption of 'Goods & Services', we no longer need thousands and thousands of people 'to make stuff'. YOU, on the other hand, base your view on 'Race & Religion', which may have some merit, but is a secondary consideration when planning for the Future.

3. It's a 'Politics Forum'. The only reason to come here is to hear dissenting views.

Just let the tender boy have his safety blanket news. Protrumpnews? You can't get more pathetic than that. People shouldn't need to be told what's going on in the world by people walking on eggshells to your sensibilities with cupcakes and head pats unless you're under 10.

Well ...

Why stop there, why not ban movement between states or towns. Everybody sounds be required by law to die where they're born, they shouldn't be allowed to steal jobs elsewhere. This will be great for the economy and cause working class income to soar since restricting movement does that for some reason.

Imagine banning all immigration, it's just kooky. Like the BBC wouldn't be able to staff its American bureau anymore with UK citizens to communicate with back home because all movement had been banned by a galaxy brain. Genius.

Common sense would dictate that if you don't understand something you'd be better off leaving it alone, but I'm sure you know better.

Well ...

There are lots of reasons to come here. I can get dissenting views in many places

I am giving you a path to coming off of thread ban. If you don’t take it, that’s on you

Back