NY Jets Antonio Cromartie Updated Child Count

cawacko

He recently had his 10th kid by his eighth different woman in six different states. 10/8/6 is quite the stat line. To my knowledge my stat line reads 0/0/0.

He was four kids that are four years old none of which are twins and three kids that are three years old and again no twins. I'm trying to understand the mindset where at a certain point a person doesn't just say "f*ck it, I'll trying using a condom one time".

This link lists the kids and the different moms.

http://gothamist.com/2012/04/15/virile_jet_antonio_cromartie_adds_k.php

I believe it was last year that he had to have an advance on his salary from the Jets to meet his child support payments. This is one millionaire that is literally living paycheck to paycheck. I'm going to assume he won't find a job paying him several million dollars a year when he is done with football so it is pretty much guaranteed that he will go broke with the child support he owes once his playing days are done.

I know no one replied but I have to add it was just announced today his wife is pregnant with twins. They will be children #11 & #12. He is 28 years old. Anyone else know a 28 year old with 12 kids?

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/and_for_jets_cornerback_cromartie_cNc7v2hNYnaJsrJoMHgVcI

Isn't this pretty par for the course in hillbilly towns?

I know a guy who is I think 23, who has a few kids with different women. And he makes shit. I have never figured it out myself. It's very weird.

I know a guy who is I think 23, who has a few kids with different women. And he makes shit. I have never figured it out myself. It's very weird.
Hell the Catholic farm town I come from it used to be a goal. A Catholic mother who had 12 children was honered by the church as a "Holy Mother".

Hell the Catholic farm town I come from it used to be a goal. A Catholic mother who had 12 children was honered by the church as a "Holy Mother".

Yeah but they were probably all by the same father right? Not that I am not disgusted by any one having 12 children, I am, but it is a bit different than when they are all by different fathers. Or different mothers. At some point like Cawacko says, you can't buy a condom?

Pretty frightening if its par for the course.

I've just never heard of a 28 year old having 12 kids. Now in Cromartie's case as a professional athlete he makes a lot of money at a young age so (for the time being at least) he can afford to have those children. Most 28 year olds don't have a lot of money and I have no idea how they would be able to afford anywhere close to that number of children.

Back