NYC educrats took own kids to Magic Kingdom on trips meant for homeless students

volsrock1

Verified User
Six Department of Education employees used “forged permission slips” to take their own kids and grandchildren to Disney World and on other city-funded trips meant for homeless students, investigators alleged.

The secret perks robbed some of the city’s most disadvantaged kids of a chance to enjoy the Magic Kingdom — a trip that cost $66,000 for 50 or so adults and kids, a staffer said — and other multiple-day trips in 2016 to 2019 to Washington, D.C; New Orleans; Boston; upstate Rocking Horse Ranch Resort; and Frost Valley YMCA campground, according to a newly released report by the Special Commissioner of Investigation for city schools.

Linda M. Wilson, a Queens supervisor of DOE’s “Students in Temporary Housing,” took her own two daughters on trips, and encouraged colleagues to take their sons, daughters and grandkids, but tried to cover up the shady practice when SCI started asking questions, the SCI report said. “What happens here stays with us,” Wilson allegedly told co-workers.

“She said everyone should stick to the same story that we did not take our children on the trip,” an employee told The Post. “She told us to lie to the investigators.”

While some homeless students attended the trips, the staffers’ kids took up valuable spots.

democrats

Nobody believes anything Trumpers or pro-Trump propaganda pushers say except for your fellow Trumper rubes and idiots.

You fucking people lie so much it's impossible to take anything you say seriously.

It never ceases to amaze me, or better yet- repulse me, by WHAT KIND OF ASININE SHIT is rolling around in Volsrock's EVIL little mind!

It is limitless to how low he will stoop to propagate HATRED and CONJECTURE in every one of his posts.

I suppose it is actually true that misery love's company!

Bless his poor little "pulling the wings off of butterflies" HEART! [Geeko Sportivo]

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me, or better yet- repulse me, by WHAT KIND OF ASININE SHIT is rolling around in Volsrock's EVIL little mind!

It is limitless to how low he will stoop to propagate HATRED and CONJECTURE in every one of his posts.

I suppose it is actually true that misery love's company!

Bless his poor little "pulling the wings off of butterflies" HEART! [Geeko Sportivo]
So its OK they took their kids and took spots meant for the poor

Back