oahu

what about costa rica? anyone been there? this is going to be an anniversary trip around dec. 15-21...

I used to live in Cozumel. I never made it down to Belize, but I hear the snorkeling/diving s excellent and that the people are really great.

I have been to the three most traveled island's in Hawaii a few times and there is just no such thing as not touristy. Maui is quaint, the Big island has only one really good beach, and Oahu is crowded, but has some really cheap travel deals.

I used to live in Cozumel. I never made it down to Belize, but I hear the snorkeling/diving s excellent and that the people are really great.

I have been to the three most traveled island's in Hawaii a few times and there is just no such thing as not touristy. Maui is quaint, the Big island has only one really good beach, and Oahu is crowded, but has some really cheap travel deals.

what about la carolina costa rica?

what about la carolina costa rica?

I have a girlfriend from Costa Rica, but I have never been. It's probably gorgeous. When I go tropical I go for the diving/snorkeling. Belize is my dream trip because I hear the diving there is spectacular, and having lived north, in Cozumel, I am sure it must compare.

I have a girlfriend from Costa Rica, but I have never been. It's probably gorgeous. When I go tropical I go for the diving/snorkeling. Belize is my dream trip because I hear the diving there is spectacular, and having lived north, in Cozumel, I am sure it must compare.

i'm going to check it out, thanks

la carolina is not a town, it is a ranch, i am considering it, rustic...but think i would rather do a road trip type vacation there

Back