oakland

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
cawacko (or anyone else familiar with oakland)...i'm up there in a few weeks for business, what do you suggest i see, do, eat etc....

downtown oakland

or should i just cross the bridge?

Oakland? You're better of heading to Mogadishu for the weekend. Or Detroit, well, Mogadishu, I take back Detroit.

Honestly I would go to SF. However if you stay in Oakland there are a couple of nice new restaurants that opened either in or near downtown that got excellent reviews and could be worth checking out. In Jack London Square which is on the waterfront right near downtown there is Yoshi's which is a very popular jazz club and japanese restaurant if you are into that.

Otherwise all the action is across the bay.

Honestly I would go to SF. However if you stay in Oakland there are a couple of nice new restaurants that opened either in or near downtown that got excellent reviews and could be worth checking out. In Jack London Square which is on the waterfront right near downtown there is Yoshi's which is a very popular jazz club and japanese restaurant if you are into that.

Otherwise all the action is across the bay.

You mean all the action not involving guns? :D

cawacko (or anyone else familiar with oakland)...i'm up there in a few weeks for business, what do you suggest i see, do, eat etc....

downtown oakland

or should i just cross the bridge?
They have these little taco stand trailers with authentic Mexican food that will just knock your socks off Yurt.

Back