Obama=666???

Battleborne

Terminator
Well if Obama some how wins in November...I suppose we can conclude that we are indeed in 'End Times'...it was written and maybe it will be done..at least I went down fighting against taking the mark...hope y'all enjoy the first three years of 'peace and love'...only to be executed after the three year reign...:corn:

Well if Obama some how wins in November...I suppose we can conclude that we are indeed in 'End Times'...it was written and maybe it will be done..at least I went down fighting against taking the mark...hope y'all enjoy the first three years of 'peace and love'...only to be executed after the three year reign...:corn:

That was worth the "view post" click.

Yup. BB is still deranged. Too bad he lacks the theatrical flare and fundamental craziness that jollie has, the first line of those rants are fun to read.

That was worth the "view post" click.

Yup. BB is still deranged. Too bad he lacks the theatrical flare and fundamental craziness that jollie has, the first line of those rants are fun to read.

stfu ...el beast..now go back to jerking your boy Obama off...he is your master...now and in the afterlife...enjoy!

Back