Obama ate dog

• Thread starter Thread starter Guns Guns Guns
  • Start date Start date
G

Guns Guns Guns

Rightwing hoplosexuals like to say you should eat what you kill, don't they?

When Dave Obermeier found a rottweiler with gunshot wounds lying on Fairview Road near U.S. 10 on Monday, it was another example of a rough week for Fox Valley dogkind.

A Howard man was charged for shooting his pup a couple days before, after the hound dog, Missy, urinated in his apartment Saturday. The dog ran away and survived.

On Wednesday, a Fond du Lac man was found guilty of felony mistreatment of animals for shooting and killing his neighbor's dog...

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/arti...04190139/Clayton-man-finds-dog-gunshot-wounds

Another gunlover who didn't eat what he shot?

One step onto Steve and Linda Richards' 100-acre property and you can see who they've devoted their life to. Horses, pigs and turkeys call this part of Jefferson, Ohio home.

"You know, we don't have any kids. She (my wife) was a deputy humane agent when I met her. That's what I married," said Steve Richards. The animals on their farm are beloved pets.

Now, scattered throughout the property are little reminders that two of their pets are gone.

"A big empty feeling, I had dogs my whole life," said Linda Richards.

Linda Richards said her two dogs were playing outside Sunday. There was Bugle, a beagle puppy that she rescued four months ago.

"He'd come running, his tail would be wagging so hard his whole butt would shake," said Richards. She also had a 4-year-old Saint Bernard-mix named Violet. "She was the most friendly dog in the world. She was so happy to get a little brother, the beagle, when it showed up," she said.

Linda said the beagle chewed through Violet's collar Sunday and the two dogs started playing and running on the large property.

"They've always come back, they never even gone off the property," she said.

After looking for them for hours, Richards called the sheriff's office about two missing dogs.

"And they said two were shot," said Richards.

Richards went to identify her pets and ran into a witness. The woman said the dogs made it to a yard 2 miles away. She said the friendly pair started walking along the road when a man came out of his home with a gun and got into his car. The witness told deputies the man drove a short distance to where the dogs were walking.

"She heard shots and yelping, shots and yelping then she saw him go back in his driveway," said Richards.

Back