Obama: No US Army at War; No racial tension; No US GDP; No Billion US$ to Iranians;

bhaktajan

Hare Krishna Templar
Obama withdraws US Army from Wars; inflames racial tension; reduces US GDP; gives Billion US$ to Iranians; pushes Homosexual Matrimony; enacts pre-emptive health tax; unveils Marijuana’s Rx…But no Home movies of him!

Nothing conspiratorial going on here.

Obama withdraws US Army from Wars; inflames racial tension; reduces US GDP; gives Billion US$ to Iranians; pushes Homosexual Matrimony; enacts pre-emptive health tax; unveils Marijuana’s Rx…But no Home movies of him!

Psssttttt, he’s no longer President, you missed your chance

Now there is an individual clearly suffering from radio addiction

you will feel better when you realize your post is all lies.

you will feel better when you realize your post is all lies.

So you are saying:

Obama never withdrew US Army from Wars;

Obama never inflamed racial tension;

Obama never reduced US GDP;

Obama never gave Billion US$ to Iranians;

Obama never pushed Homosexual Matrimony;

Obama never enacted pre-emptive health tax;

Obama never unveiled Marijuana’s Rx medical benefits…

Obama does have lots of Home movies of him ---that no one in the modern era has seen!

So you are saying:

There is something conspiratorial going on here?

So you are saying:

Obama never withdrew US Army from Wars;

Obama never inflamed racial tension;

Obama never reduced US GDP;

Obama never gave Billion US$ to Iranians;

Obama never pushed Homosexual Matrimony;

Obama never enacted pre-emptive health tax;

Obama never unveiled Marijuana’s Rx medical benefits…

Obama does have lots of Home movies of him ---that no one in the modern era has seen!

So you are saying:

There is something conspiratorial going on here?

your ability to comprehend the written word is pitiful. what I am saying is you a are sleazy troll

Oh like maybe it was ex-prez Jimmy Carter that wanted to pay them it as ransom ... but it was their's already ... so they wouldn't except it on principle so the Iranians said just pay us the fixed high interest rate ---we'll collect the principle later?

the stupid is strong in you

Moron

Not only are you an idiot but you're also a liar

your ability to comprehend the written word is pitiful. what I am saying is you a are sleazy troll

Wow. I was thinking the very same thing about you.

We are in simpatico! Even though I am not a homosexual. Funny if I told you I was gay you'd have a new mind set about my what stance I take.

Back