Obama Retard Fluff is Nausiating

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Seriously.... THIS is on his website:

picture1ld9.png

This is something you would see on SNL if they were trying to make fun of Obama. If I were to ever make a troll account that favored Obama, I would have something like this in my sig.

This is proof of how dumb most of you are for swallowing something like this up.

Listen faggy emo spaz....what it means is I am going to critisize you for supporting a manufactured fluff candidate. What has my sig said the last 2 months? What have I said for years?

I know you like to talk in caps to portray a sarcastic image of your political advesaries, and that it's part of your manic personality, but you are forgetting one thing..

You are a poor disenfranchised voter from buttfuck mississippi, a wonderful flyover state no doubt - and I'm going to bang your red headed girlfriend one day (despite the fact that southern girls don't bathe) just to spite you.

CAPLOCK THAT MOTHERFUCKER.

I'm voting for no one cause Massachusetts provides me that luxury. LIKE ZOMG!!!! IM DIPSHIT WATERMARK I TAKL IN CAPS BECZUSE ITS WHAT THEY DO ON TEH INTERNETS.

Voting into a bowl, pissing in it, and then leaving the paper there to rot would provide you the same luxury as voting in Massachusettes Grind.

LIKE ZOMG IT MEANS LIK I CAN ALWAYS VOTE BASED ON MY PRINCPLESSSS AND NOT GETZ CAUGHT UP IN PARTIASAN POLITX! LIKE ZOMG IM A STUPID CONVICTIONLESS MORON THAT CHANGES HIS ENTIRE POLTICAL PHILOSSSOSPHY EVERY 2 YEARS! LOOK AT ME IM WATERMARK!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

it's not worthless my voice counts and I'm happy enough with that. LIKE ZOMGGGG OVEREACTIONS NON-SEQUITARS AND FALSE ASSUMPTIONS ZOMGGGGG!!1111

Back