Obama throws gutter balls.

God God, is bowling a 37 even possible?

Actually, it's kind of a high five. Bowling is the lamest possible sport, and I'd be bummed if he was good at it. :clink:

They showed the scorecard on the Daily Show (?) last night; the 37 was for about 5 frames, perhaps 6. I don't know, bowling looks pretty easy until you try it. A bunch of us went one night while I was still in school; don't remember my score but I don't think the tour will be calling ... :eek:

If Obama has never bowled he was probably in the same position.

The last time I went to a bowling alleya a few years ago they had rap music playing and strobes a going. No more for me. Bring back the good ol days of fat guys sporting rear cleavage :rolleyes:

The last time I went to a bowling alleya a few years ago they had rap music playing and strobes a going. No more for me. Bring back the good ol days of fat guys sporting rear cleavage :rolleyes:
You must have gone during "Midnight Madness".

I have actually never been to a bowling alley that has strobes a flashing...

I wouldn't stay long, nothing messes with congenital nystagmus more than flashing strobes.

They have new hip bowling alleys now with huge flat screen tv's, dj's and bars. I've only visited two but they both had good looking women. They take bowling to a whole nother level.

Obama looked coordinated enough that it would seem pretty hard to roll a 37 over 12 frames. 5 or 6 frames makes a lot more sense.

They have new hip bowling alleys now with huge flat screen tv's, dj's and bars. I've only visited two but they both had good looking women. They take bowling to a whole nother level.

Obama looked coordinated enough that it would seem pretty hard to roll a 37 over 12 frames. 5 or 6 frames makes a lot more sense.

Topper has this weird fixation on bowling as if it was the pastime of trailer park people or something.

It's so weird. I think that bowling is fun, once in a while anyway.

You must have gone during "Midnight Madness".

I have actually never been to a bowling alley that has strobes a flashing...

I wouldn't stay long, nothing messes with congenital nystagmus more than flashing strobes.

What's congenital nystagmus? is that when you're a retard? Is that why you never write what you mean, and why you always misunderstand what other people write?

Has the mystery finally been solved!?!

They showed the scorecard on the Daily Show (?) last night; the 37 was for about 5 frames, perhaps 6. I don't know, bowling looks pretty easy until you try it. A bunch of us went one night while I was still in school; don't remember my score but I don't think the tour will be calling ... :eek:

If Obama has never bowled he was probably in the same position.

Oh, 5 frames! That makes more sense. I didn't think a 37 was even mathematically possible, unless he rolled all gutter balls. Which might be possible!

I got a feeling that hoops is Obama's sport of choice.

Oh, 5 frames! That makes more sense. I didn't think a 37 was even mathematically possible, unless he rolled all gutter balls. Which might be possible!

I got a feeling that hoops is Obama's sport of choice.

Well actually one of the commentators suggested that he should stick to hoops, and Jon Stewart jokingly (?) said that was a racist comment! Did he not know that Obama has played basketball quite a bit? He's actually pretty good.

What's congenital nystagmus? is that when you're a retard? Is that why you never write what you mean, and why you always misunderstand what other people write?

Has the mystery finally been solved!?!
Google is your friend.

Here is a picture of it:

Optokinetic_nystagmus.gif

It kind of sucks to have it, cops constantly think you are drunk because they see the eye movement.

Here is an article about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nystagmus#Congenital

Oh great, some condition. Now I am probably guilty of being un-pc.

I got pulled over by a cop yesterday for the first time since i was about 22 I guess. I was shocked. I always see them before they see me. I am losing it I guess.

Well actually one of the commentators suggested that he should stick to hoops, and Jon Stewart jokingly (?) said that was a racist comment! Did he not know that Obama has played basketball quite a bit? He's actually pretty good.

Yeah! I heard that Obama could light up the hoops at harvard.

But, c'mon it's HARVARD. How hard would it be to light up some geeks on the b-ball court?!

Bowling was my first love in life (age 4-7ish). My mom set up a lane for me in our basement (which was just concrete and insulation hanging from the ceiling back then) out of wallpaper that looked like an actual wooden lane floor, and I would set my plastic pins up on it. :) My mom actually bowled in a league back in the day and has a trophy.

But then baseball took over, and I have only bowled very occassionally since then. I had two or three bowling parties and some of my friends ripped off of me. Now when I bowl, I'm lucky to break 100, but I have never broken 140...

Back