Obama

cawacko

Best friend got to meet him yesterday and Obama chatted up his 8 year old daughter for a few minutes and gave her an autograph. I didn't vote for the guy but POTUS is POTUS and IMO it's pretty f'ing cool to get to meet one. My buddy sent me the video of it and he said Obama just has a presence about him. (His daughter had just read part of his book for Black History Month in school. Imagine her going to class on Monday telling her teacher who she just met...)

Random but definitely not an everyday occurrence.

Some people never realized just how special a man Obama is.

But as time goes on since he left the presidency, people are starting to realize he was a rare gift to America.

He will, in time, become America's favorite president since Lincoln, of course!

Best friend got to meet him yesterday and Obama chatted up his 8 year old daughter for a few minutes and gave her an autograph. I didn't vote for the guy but POTUS is POTUS and IMO it's pretty f'ing cool to get to meet one. My buddy sent me the video of it and he said Obama just has a presence about him. (His daughter had just read part of his book for Black History Month in school. Imagine her going to class on Monday telling her teacher who she just met...)

Obama is such a class act. What a lucky young lady!

Obama is such a class act.
I will give him that. Alaska is a red state and he was very unpopular here but he was treated cordially when he visited .
That would never have happened if hrc came.
I've said this before, I could play a round of golf with Obama and drink a beer with him afterwards and we could probably have a civil discussion about politics although we'd disagree about most things, agree on a few.

Last edited:
I will give him that. Alaska is a deep blue state and he was very unpopular here but he was treated cordially when he visited .
That would never have happened if hrc came.
I've said this before, I could play a round of golf with Obama and drink a beer with him afterwards and we could probably have a civil discussion about politics although we'd disagree about most things, agree on a few.

It’s funny you say that because they met on a golf course (when Obama visits Palm Springs he plays at the club my buddy belongs too.)

Back