Obama's Ex-Girlfriend Wins Title

StormX

Banned
'My bottom is 7ft wide and I'm proud of it!' Woman with backside so large she once broke a toilet and can't fit through doors says she hopes to inspire larger ladies

• Sarah Massey, 33, from Chicago, has a bottom that measures 7ft around
  • The mother-of-two weighs 32st and says she loves her unusual figure
  • But her record-breaking rear end has left her with limited mobility

She has to wear extra large trousers and once managed to crack a toilet bowl just by sitting on it but Sarah Massey, 33, says she is proud to have one of the world's largest posteriors.

The Chicago mother-of-two's derriere measures an impressive 7ft in diameter and sometimes proves too large to fit through doorways.

But despite being proud of her record-breaking rear end, 32-stone Ms Massey admits that living with a super-sized bottom isn't always easy and receives £750 in disability benefit each month as a result of having limited mobility.

article-2530778-1A53FA5800000578-674_634x443.jpg

Record-breaking rear: Sarah Massey shows off her seven foot wide posterior while cooking at home

article-2530778-1A53FAEC00000578-983_306x572.jpg

Proud: Sarah claims to be proud of her ample derriere and takes part in photo shoots for her male admirers

'Everyday I get some kind of comment thrown at me, both good and bad - I used to be ashamed but now I hold my head high,' she revealed. 'At school I was teased and called Dump Truck Butt by the other kids, but the condition is hereditary - there's nothing I can do about it. 'I went through a stage of worrying what people think, but now I want to show the world I am proud to be me.'

Now Ms Massey is so proud of her unique physique, she even takes part in risque photo shoots for fans of her figure.
'Some people can't believe one person can have this much butt,' she adds. 'Because I've got a relatively small frame on top they say, "that can't be real".

'I carry this weight with me all the time, everywhere I go, it's definitely not fake. Big booty's are just in my blood.'

:rofl2:

so you don't want her getting disability in the UK for what reason?

:rofl2:

You must have missed this part.....

Sarah Massey, 33, from Chicago,
The Chicago mother-of-two

She is a fat ass living in Chicago, collecting a disability check here in the good old USA.

Back