Obsessed with Goats!

Cancel7

Banned
Our government is obsessed with goats. First they spend good money for jackasses to sit around trying to mindf*ck goats and get them to take commands telepathically. Personally, I would not be surprised to find out that the goats turned the tables on our highly paid jackasses, and ended up getting them to do what the goats told them to do.

Now, this from Trent Lott:

If the answer is 'build a fence' I've got two goats on my place in Mississippi. There ain't no fence big enough, high enough, strong enough, that you can keep those goats in that fence.

"Now people are at least as smart as goats. Maybe not as agile. Build a fence. We should have a virtual fence. Now one of the ways I keep those goats in the fence is I electrified them. Once they got popped a couple times they quit trying to jump it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/06/21/trent-lott-compares-illeg_n_53186.html

He's an idiot. I have goats, they stay in the fence. Get an electric fence along the top and stop putting crap near the fence for them to jump over.

Our government is obsessed with goats. First they spend good money for jackasses to sit around trying to mindf*ck goats and get them to take commands telepathically. Personally, I would not be surprised to find out that the goats turned the tables on our highly paid jackasses, and ended up getting them to do what the goats told them to do.

Now, this from Trent Lott:

If the answer is 'build a fence' I've got two goats on my place in Mississippi. There ain't no fence big enough, high enough, strong enough, that you can keep those goats in that fence.

"Now people are at least as smart as goats. Maybe not as agile. Build a fence. We should have a virtual fence. Now one of the ways I keep those goats in the fence is I electrified them. Once they got popped a couple times they quit trying to jump it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2007/06/21/trent-lott-compares-illeg_n_53186.html

I like the Mexicans = Goats analogy. Classy!

Back