OCA!

Kamala Trump

Verified User
Hey, it's oca, the half monkey, half man, foul-mouthed all around slightly ok but mostly marginal motherfucker. How's it hanging?

It really is not big deal I was just playing. but there has been a steady stream of them today.

Kathianne, said1 , oca and lots of new posters with new names.

It really is not big deal I was just playing. but there has been a steady stream of them today.

Kathianne, said1 , oca and lots of new posters with new names.

I post here all the time and communicate secretly with other members - mostly about you.

Just like you cant talk or post about what other people on other sites have said?

If it was up to me if it was in the public domain its fine to talk about.

well girls I dotn know if Damo will let you talk about me on the other site .......oh wait he doesnt care.

Damo is the man!

Just like you cant talk or post about what other people on other sites have said?

well girls I dotn know if Damo will let you talk about me on the other site .......oh wait he doesnt care.

Damo is the man!

Why would I talk about what you post here? Unless of course you were to lie here, as you did on the other site before. No way am I for making problems for Damo, your specialty, not the rest of us.

Damo is the man!

You just get funnier and funnier and funnier. You will not stop my secret operation, though. NEVER...........

Why would I talk about what you post here? Unless of course you were to lie here, as you did on the other site before. No way am I for making problems for Damo, your specialty, not the rest of us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you used to question me about what I posted here all the time Kathy.

Have you all come here to attack Damos site and overrun it?

Isnt that why Jim banned me for life for trying to attack his board by linking to it?

Man I think I will just refer to the site as the wacky pack from now on.

Kathi posts over here often, even though she isn't as comfortable with the crowd here.

She's good people who, like all good people, have their imperfections.

Back