October is coming........

Stone

Contributor
Just some friendly advice to our left wing friends in here,............You might want to bone up on ways to deal with major embarrassment. Going to be a whole lot of VERY negative things coming out about the D party heads, Kamala Harris, those behind the scenes, and the party in general and how THEY DO BUSINESS. The media apparatus as well. No,...not the run of the mill late election year October surprise type of things. More like a Nuclear explosion. Things that will shock and outrage even the most hardened of souls. Call it somewhere around the second week of October, the initial drop most probably taking place on a Friday. The public PRIMING of the pump has already began and is in full swing now. Take it with a grain of salt if you wish,....yours to do with as you choose. Tic tic tic........ ;)

Last edited:
Just some friendly advice to our left wing friends in here,............You might want to bone up on ways to deal with major embarrassment. Going to be a whole lot of VERY negative things coming out about the D party heads, Kamala Harris, those behind the scenes, and the party in general and how THEY DO BUSINESS. No,...not the run of the mill late election year October surprise type of things. More like a Nuclear explosion. Things that will shock and outrage even the most hardened of souls. Call it somewhere around the second week of October, most probably on a Friday. Take it with a grain of salt if you wish,....yours to do with as you choose. Tic tic tic........ ;)
If U were right more than almost never I might care.

But this is not where we are.

VERY weird how Hawkeye responds to things he doesnt care about. I dont do that,...nor have I ever. There are countless threads in here I could care less about , dont read, or just skim and move on without comment. Anyone can clearly see that is in fact what I do. That would be THE NORM when it comes to dealing with things you dont care about or arent interested in. :unsure:

VERY weird how Hawkeye responds to things he doesnt care about. I dont do that,...nor have I ever. There are countless threads in here I could care less about , dont read, or just skim and move on without comment. Anyone can clearly see that is in fact what I do. That would be THE NORM when it comes to dealing with things you dont care about or arent interested in. :unsure:
I would claim that it is VERY weird how you constantly fail, but I cant, you conservatives always fail, and you fail huuuge.

Another tip........As all attempts to assassinate DJT continue to fail Hawkeyes mood will only get darker and more volatile. He will only become more combative and desperate with every FAILED attempt. As he is doing now actually. This my friends is called a TELL.... ;)

Another tip........As all attempts to assassinate DJT continue to fail Hawkeyes mood will only get darker and more volatile. He will only become more combative and desperate with every FAILED attempt. As he is doing now actually. This my friends is called a TELL.... ;)
He's not always wrong, this dream thread a case in point.

Back