Odds are high that he's a Republican

Cypress

Will work for Scooby snacks
Thong-wearing policeman and coach caught in park sex

Thursday, October 25, 2007
Plain Dealer Reporter

Strongsville- A police officer who coached youth football has been relieved of both duties after having illicit sex in a public restroom while wearing red thong underwear.

Daniel Deusenberry of Strongsville was suspended last month from the Wakeman Police Department and the Strongsville Football League.

He had sexual encounters in a bathroom in the Mill Stream Reservation on four occasions in March, June and July, according to a Cleveland Metroparks' police report.

Deusenberry peered out the exit door in the Royalview Picnic Area during the incidents while having sex. He and another man, whom rangers did not identify, watched each other masturbate during a different encounter, the report said.

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/119330475960930.xml&coll=2

Plain Dealer Reporter

Strongsville- A police officer who coached youth football has been relieved of both duties after having illicit sex in a public restroom while wearing red thong underwear.

Daniel Deusenberry of Strongsville was suspended last month from the Wakeman Police Department and the Strongsville Football League.

He had sexual encounters in a bathroom in the Mill Stream Reservation on four occasions in March, June and July, according to a Cleveland Metroparks' police report.

Deusenberry peered out the exit door in the Royalview Picnic Area during the incidents while having sex. He and another man, whom rangers did not identify, watched each other masturbate during a different encounter, the report said.

http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/119330475960930.xml&coll=2

Sounds like a cool guy.

Just try to have sex at home. There's really no need to go to a park, unless your a hobo, in which case no one's going to fuck you anyway cus you ain't got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Ah, I see that the wit on this site has not diminished.

If that was for me, I wasn't joking. Except about the log cabin thing. I still think the Log Cabin Republicans thing is so twee that it's pathetically sad. Reminds me of when I was in that Castro a few years ago (just passing through boys, not stopping off) and a bloke was walking his cat on a lead. Twee. I love cats, I love dogs but I'm only going to take one of them for a walk on a lead around my neighbourhood.

But look if the bloke wanted gay sex he only had to make a contact and find a room. I mean, who the hell wants to go for a piss and find two blokes getting it on on the dunny floor? I mean, it must be off-putting to say the least. You belly up to the urinal and all you can hear from the stall is grunting and moaning and wet noises. I'd get piss-shy I think.
Why the heck should I have to put up with that?

Plain Dealer Reporter

Cawacko loves thongs! Cawacko did you see this story? Red thongs...watching each other masturbate...very hot, yes?

usc trolls for neg economics
desh trolls for corruption and voter fraud
Cypress troll for wierd sex
Like Mr T "I pitty the fool"

usc trolls for neg economics
desh trolls for corruption and voter fraud
Cypress troll for wierd sex
Like Mr T "I pitty the fool"

Yeah why are you posting all that negative economic stuff anyway ?

Umm btw the economic outlook was termed "Grim" on the nightly news on PBS last night by experts.
Experts much over your GED economics brains level...

Cawacko loves thongs! Cawacko did you see this story? Red thongs...watching each other masturbate...very hot, yes?

What you wrote was very hot. When you throw two gentlemen into the equation it has the effect of making one quite literally ill.

Good timing though as I was sharing with a lady last night my platform when I run for Govenor which is predicated on the "all thong all the time" executive order I will issue seconds upon taking office.

What you wrote was very hot. When you throw two gentlemen into the equation it has the effect of making one quite literally ill.

Good timing though as I was sharing with a lady last night my platform when I run for Govenor which is predicated on the "all thong all the time" executive order I will issue seconds upon taking office.

Hahhaaha. I was hoping you’d see this, I knew you’d gag. I couldn’t help thinking of you when I read it, lol.

LMAO...........

Leave it to Cippie...the wayward vet..who does sheep...to attack another Republican...through innuendo..that all conservatives are perverts...maybe Cippie needs counseling...a closet Beastality case from the get go!:cof1:

Back