Of Things To Come.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Yes America, you will lose friends, you will take sides, you will be ostracized from your social group and/or family, and you sooner or later till take a physical offensive or defensive stance against those who oppose you.

Will this be a second civil war? Nope, nothing will be “civil” about it. Because civility has been redefined as acquiescence ... as America did when Reagan opened the tent flap; and let the racist, sexist fringe Christian evangelicals have a seat at the big table ... as America did when it let their sons and daughters be killed and maimed by attacking and then occupying Iraq by the Bush crime family based on lies ... and now by allowing an obnoxious con man and TV clown become President despite a history of business failures, lies, sexism and racism.

But the tipping point was when the powers-that-be told America that profits from selling all types of weapons supersedes the lives of it’s school children ... and the slander thrown at the adolescent survivors of mass shootings who cried out for action to save their current and future peers. The tipping point is now, as your right to safe water, to live saving healthcare, to clean air, is being subverted by the corporate pursuit of the constructed ideal of money & profit. And, as Wall Street attempts to take away your social security, your pensions, and monopolies gain control of every aspect of your life, you will draw the line. When the supermarkets stop magically filling up with good, quality choices (if they fill up in your neighborhood at all), you will draw the line. When your children’s education is totally stymied by economic impediments via corporatization and a single test that determines their academic future, you will draw the line.

Yes, you will say “enough” and fight back, America. No more civil acquiescence. The question is, will you have the honesty, wisdom and courage to band together, or fight each other as those who orchestrate you misery watch in comfort and glee? And will non-violent resistance in the way of Ghandi and King be the way, or will you go the way of individual non-organized violence that leads to anarchy? Or will you band together to fight a traditional bloody revolution?

Your choice, for those that still have one.

:|

Yes America, you will lose friends, you will take sides, you will be ostracized from your social group and/or family, and you sooner or later till take a physical offensive or defensive stance against those who oppose you.

Will this be a second civil war? Nope, nothing will be “civil” about it. Because civility has been redefined as acquiescence ... as America did when Reagan opened the tent flap; and let the racist, sexist fringe Christian evangelicals have a seat at the big table ... as America did when it let their sons and daughters be killed and maimed by attacking and then occupying Iraq by the Bush crime family based on lies ... and now by allowing an obnoxious con man and TV clown become President despite a history of business failures, lies, sexism and racism.

But the tipping point was when the powers-that-be told America that profits from selling all types of weapons supersedes the lives of it’s school children ... and the slander thrown at the adolescent survivors of mass shootings who cried out for action to save their current and future peers. The tipping point is now, as your right to safe water, to live saving healthcare, to clean air, is being subverted by the corporate pursuit of the constructed ideal of money & profit. And, as Wall Street attempts to take away your social security, your pensions, and monopolies gain control of every aspect of your life, you will draw the line. When the supermarkets stop magically filling up with good, quality choices (if they fill up in your neighborhood at all), you will draw the line. When your children’s education is totally stymied by economic impediments via corporatization and a single test that determines their academic future, you will draw the line.

Yes, you will say “enough” and fight back, America. No more civil acquiescence. The question is, will you have the honesty, wisdom and courage to band together, or fight each other as those who orchestrate you misery watch in comfort and glee? And will non-violent resistance in the way of Ghandi and King be the way, or will you go the way of individual non-organized violence that leads to anarchy? Or will you band together to fight a traditional bloody revolution?

Your choice, for those that still have one.

:|

You realize that leftists have already chosen sides and ostracized family and friends who supported trump right? Any war that is in our future was started by leftists long ago. The sad and most difficult part of it all is that leftism is a cancer and like all cures for cancer it includes removing good tissue along with the cancerous life stealing tissue. I doubt many have the stomach for what really needs to happen. The thing is there is no compromise with leftists. They don't desire compromise they demand obedience. It's going to get much uglier before it gets any where near close to better but it all falls at the feet of leftists.

You realize that leftists have already chosen sides and ostracized family and friends who supported trump right? Any war that is in our future was started by leftists long ago. The sad and most difficult part of it all is that leftism is a cancer and like all cures for cancer it includes removing good tissue along with the cancerous life stealing tissue. I doubt many have the stomach for what really needs to happen. The thing is there is no compromise with leftists. They don't desire compromise they demand obedience. It's going to get much uglier before it gets any where near close to better but it all falls at the feet of leftists.

No stupid, you have a sociopathic clown who with his lackey's and sycophants took a "with us or against us" attitude since 2016. Hell, the Shrub made that a world statement as he spearheaded the bogus war against Iraq after 9-11. Everyone who doesn't agree in the slightest with the Orange Oaf is deemed traitorous (i.e., the MSM media). The rest of your babble is mere projection.

What scares little trolls like you is that the "left" may decide to respond in kind to all the pseudo-fascist tactics MAGA mooks and Alt-Right rummies in the GOP use. As the OP says, there will be a breaking point...how it breaks is up to the people.

But make no mistake, my little MAGA troll friend, you and your ilk started it. How many of you can live up to your threats remains to be seen.

No stupid, you have a sociopathic clown who with his lackey's and sycophants took a "with us or against us" attitude since 2016. Hell, the Shrub made that a world statement as he spearheaded the bogus war against Iraq after 9-11. Everyone who doesn't agree in the slightest with the Orange Oaf is deemed traitorous (i.e., the MSM media). The rest of your babble is mere projection.

What scares little trolls like you is that the "left" may decide to respond in kind to all the pseudo-fascist tactics MAGA mooks and Alt-Right rummies in the GOP use. As the OP says, there will be a breaking point...how it breaks is up to the people.

But make no mistake, my little MAGA troll friend, you and your ilk started it. How many of you can live up to your threats remains to be seen.

Believe this when I say to you..........MOST RWers would ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT if the left somehow banded together civil war style and started attacking them as it would FINALLY give them a good enuff reason to deal with you big boy style once and for all. You can tell yourself it isnt true and put out a sense of false bravado if you want to but I think we both know that what I said here is the truth.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Taichiliberal View Post

Believe this when I say to you..........MOST RWers would ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT if the left somehow banded together civil war style and started attacking them as it would FINALLY give them a good enuff reason to deal with you big boy style once and for all. You can tell yourself it isnt true and put out a sense of false bravado if you want to but I think we both know that what I said here is the truth.

Actually, I was pointing out to Yaky that all the confrontational and incendiary MEDIA tactics and congressional tactics the MAGA folk use can be given back in spades by the Dems & Progressives, if they choose to. Typical of you to go directly to violent confrontation.

Stoney, you're just another arm chair blowhard on the net ... projecting all your bluff and bluster like Trump-icana, who wipes his feet on mooks like you consistently. I don't recall the "left" storming the Capitol in 2016, do you bunky? And yet after Jan. 6th, a lot of Trump chumps are either stewing in lock up awaiting trial or tried, convicted and sentenced ... and NO SUPPORT (legal or financial) FROM THE ORANGE OAF OR HIS POLITICAL SYCOPHANTS IS TO BE SEEN. That's just a taste of things to come if changes aren't made.

It's like this, Stoney...the OP is a warning, because to date all the yahoos who've made little forays of physical rebellion against America have YET to face the full consequences of their actions. Just take a look at what went down to the East Asian community after 9-11, and you get an idea as to what can be applied to the MAGA minions.

See, there are ex-police, ex-military, farmers, regular working schmoes, etc. WHO HAVE THE SAME ACCESS TO WEAPONRY AND THE SAME SKILLS AND RESOLVE AS YOU AND YOUR ILK. So be careful what you wish for, toodles. As the OP says, it's up to the people how they will respond when they've had enough.

Last edited:

You can take Trump out of this entirely and still have the same story.

What does "big boy style" include? I have little doubt the Right has a much stronger taste for violence than the Left. The Left has Antifa but that's about it. The Right has COUNTLESS armed militias playing in the woods and vicious bashing racists and homophobes aplenty. The Right is the staunch defender of those who go to Starbucks strapped with AR15's to order a coffee.

The Left will be beaten to a pulp in such an interaction.

For the record: I do NOT think this reflects well on the Right.

What does "big boy style" include? I have little doubt the Right has a much stronger taste for violence than the Left. The Left has Antifa but that's about it. The Right has COUNTLESS armed militias playing in the woods and vicious bashing racists and homophobes aplenty. The Right is the staunch defender of those who go to Starbucks strapped with AR15's to order a coffee.

The Left will be beaten to a pulp in such an interaction.

For the record: I do NOT think this reflects well on the Right.

Ahh, but in order for your prediction to have substance, you would have to discount ALL the ex-military, ex-police, National Guard, hunters, farmers, security personnel who are NOT MAGA/teabagger/neocon/fibbertarian/alt-right rummies. Then there are all those uncounted registered Dems and Independents who are NRA members or legal gun owners. "Anti-fa" is not the be all end all....remember "Anonymous"? They can put the screws to you with a few key strokes and mouse cliks.

So as I said to Stoney and all who sail with him....be careful what you wish for.....heed the OP.

Civilization is being collapsed, this was well known and long predicted.

I did warn you...do NOT forget that part.

AND FUCK U!

Back