Official Dixie-Bashing Thread

I've decided to make a special thread for those of you who just can't help but hijack other threads to divert the conversation toward me personally. I'm sure this is not a 'tactic' you are using to avoid debating important topics, and is just because there isn't an official thread for your Dixie bashing.

So, here you go! Whenever you feel compelled to divert the topic of conversation in another thread, and turn it into some myopic anal-retentive nit picking bullshit minutia about something I have supposedly said, or some position I have supposedly taken, you can come here and post. This way, we leave the integrity of the other threads intact, and you can vent your frustrations with me here instead.

I realize some of you are fully capable of posting a new thread to bash me over specific things, and you are indeed welcome to continue this practice. This thread is only for the morons who, for whatever reason, can't seem to figure out how to make an appropriate Dixie-bashing thread on their own, and continually hijack other threads, to the general annoyance of the whole board. Please feel free to redirect any retards to this thread in the future, when you see them divert the topic into Dixie-bashing, and help insure the integrity of this board for all!

Thank You

LEAVE HIM ALONE!!1!ONE111!1!!!1!

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMH5f81_78"]YouTube - dont be a cyber bully[/ame]

I'm growing a mustache for Christmas as a gift to my family, and I've found that this product keeps it shiny and kempt.

When I first saw a photo of your mustache in 2004 Dix, this is the first thing I thought of.

Murrays_Pomade.jpg

1/3 of refudiations are morality that can only come from god and is totally different than anything animals ever thought of cuz they're not godly like we are.

I'm growing a mustache for Christmas as a gift to my family, and I've found that this product keeps it shiny and kempt.

When I first saw a photo of your mustache in 2004 Dix, this is the first thing I thought of.

Murrays_Pomade.jpg

LMAO... Since 2004, I have shaved the mustache, went with the clean look a while, then grew a full beard. My hair is much longer now, thinking about going back to the pony-tail again, not sure yet. I get bored with the same look all the time, it changes about every 6-8 months.

LMAO... Since 2004, I have shaved the mustache, went with the clean look a while, then grew a full beard. My hair is much longer now, thinking about going back to the pony-tail again, not sure yet. I get bored with the same look all the time, it changes about every 6-8 months.

that all sounds very metrosexual.:rolleyes:

I've decided to make a special thread for those of you who just can't help but hijack other threads to divert the conversation toward me personally. I'm sure this is not a 'tactic' you are using to avoid debating important topics, and is just because there isn't an official thread for your Dixie bashing.

So, here you go! Whenever you feel compelled to divert the topic of conversation in another thread, and turn it into some myopic anal-retentive nit picking bullshit minutia about something I have supposedly said, or some position I have supposedly taken, you can come here and post. This way, we leave the integrity of the other threads intact, and you can vent your frustrations with me here instead.

I realize some of you are fully capable of posting a new thread to bash me over specific things, and you are indeed welcome to continue this practice. This thread is only for the morons who, for whatever reason, can't seem to figure out how to make an appropriate Dixie-bashing thread on their own, and continually hijack other threads, to the general annoyance of the whole board. Please feel free to redirect any retards to this thread in the future, when you see them divert the topic into Dixie-bashing, and help insure the integrity of this board for all!

Thank You

Honestly, does anyone like Dixie?

Don't do the pony-tail. Its not becoming of anyone over 19, seriously. Long hair, cool, no sweat, but a ponytail? Oy. You might as well wear a tight pair of white jeans with a bandana tied around your leg as well.

Normally I'm messing around, but this time I'm dead, DEAD serious.

Honestly, does anyone like Dixie?

Dixie is a fine poster. In other words, yeah. I like Dixie.

I like him too.

I'm not sure Dixie cares if any of us like him or not.

I'll admit sometimes Dixie gets on my nerves at times. He's an intelligent poster with good (although sometimes wordy) posts. I just don't think you should always call your readers "pinheads" or "morons". It is just not the way to win people over to your point of view.

All in all, yeah, I do like Dixie. I enjoy reading many of his posts especially when he is discussing the topics on hand and not defending himself or bashing pinheads.

Immie

I'm not sure Dixie cares if any of us like him or not.

*BINGO* We have a winner! Give the man a prize!

I'll admit sometimes Dixie gets on my nerves at times. He's an intelligent poster with good (although sometimes wordy) posts.

Okay, stop it, this is the Official Dixe-bashing Thread, no compliments allowed!

I will say, the voluminous words are because when I used short and simple terms, pinheads couldn't comprehend context. The use of a lot more words helps, but I am not sure whether it's because they comprehend better, or just don't bother reading it all. At least there can be no mistaking the context, as was so regularly done in the past.

I just don't think you should always call your readers "pinheads" or "morons". It is just not the way to win people over to your point of view.

Yeah, well... ask John McCain how well that strategy works out!

All in all, yeah, I do like Dixie. I enjoy reading many of his posts especially when he is discussing the topics on hand and not defending himself or bashing pinheads.

Immie

Hence the usefulness of an Official Dixie-bashing Thread! This way, pinheads who want to attack me, can come here and attack away, and leave the other threads for actually discussing the issues. Not that they will do it, after all, they are pinheads! What do you expect?

...btw, good to see you back Immie, where ya been?

Last edited:
Dixie is what he is. I do not particularly like or dislike him.

But the ego that this thread shows is rather astounding.

Back