Officials: John Edwards to join '08 race

NewsBoy

News Delivery
Read full story for latest details. </img>

More at link...

The breckgirl is just like bin kerry, can't get it in his head he's not wanted. He couldn't even get re-elected to his senate seat.

he didn't run for reelection to his senate seat..... and given the terrible mess the republican party has gotten us into, my guess is that whoever the democrats nominate will be the next president.....

bush's skunk stench will permeate the republican ranks in '08.

he didn't run for reelection to his senate seat..... and given the terrible mess the republican party has gotten us into, my guess is that whoever the democrats nominate will be the next president.....

bush's skunk stench will permeate the republican ranks in '08.

Any other prophecies you would like to share with us Nostradamus?

We'll see when we get closer. Uninformed wishful speculation isn't helpful.

Not a bad candidate, Edwards. He was one of the few Democrats to really excite some interest on the left in the last iteration. That whole "two Americas" thing was very catchy.

I might even vote for him if the Democrats nominate him. Stranger things have happened.

Any other prophecies you would like to share with us Nostradamus?

We'll see when we get closer. Uninformed wishful speculation isn't helpful.

I never claimed to be Nostradamus....but if you wanna put a C-note on the '08 election D vs R straight up right now, you won't see me backing away from it.... my guess is that you'll hem and haw and be the one who doesn't take me up on it

Back