Oh Boy!

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
I had no idea that OSU's QB problem would be this bad. I certainly expected a big drop off in production but not this bad. Not one pass was completed on a 3rd down. I think there was only 4 completion the whole game. Holy fuck the OSU QB's looked like an LSWho player taking a 3rd grad math test! It was that bad!!!

Last edited:
I had no idea that OSU's QB problem would be this bad. I certainly expected a big drop off in production but not this bad. Not one pass was completed on a 3rd down. I think there was only 4 completion the whole game. Holy fuck the OSU QB's looked like an LSWho player taking a 3rd grad math test! It was that bad!!!

I listened to some of that game while I was driving home yesterday. Bama's offensive woes aren't that bad but we would have been in trouble if we'd been playing LSU yesterday.

My prediction for the NC game (based on the way we looked yesterday) is LSU v. Oklahoma, with LSU coming out on top.

I listened to some of that game while I was driving home yesterday. Bama's offensive woes aren't that bad but we would have been in trouble if we'd been playing LSU yesterday.

My prediction for the NC game (based on the way we looked yesterday) is LSU v. Oklahoma, with LSU coming out on top.
I don't agree. LSWho is a one dimensional offense. Bama will roll over them.

Mott still crying about lsu raping Ohio slow. Qb's need receivers your guys are way too slow. You are left with what you can get without paying. oSU is a little better than Toledo. Michigan will spank that ass.

Back