Oh, come now, Doctor. That's wack!

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
newman.jpg

WILL TOM CRY THAT HIS VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME AND LAMENT THE LENGTH OF HIS SENTENCE?

He’s an admitted wack job.

The former Mount Sinai doctor accused of drugging a patient and ejaculating on her face claims he masturbated in a lounge before the incident and later inadvertently got semen on the victim.

“I treated that woman in the ER for shoulder pain,” Dr. David Newman, 44, told cops when shown a picture of the patient the same day he saw her.

“I am embarrassed because I wacked off in the lounge, and it was possible that the ejaculate may have gone from my hands to the woman’s blanket.”

He continued with his bizarre explanation: “Semen may have also transferred from my hand to her face during the time I treated her.”

Newman, who may also be in violation of his hospital’s rigorous hand-washing policy, was arrested.

prosecutors said Thursday at his arraignment in Manhattan Supreme Court that DNA taken immediately after the alleged assault matched Newman’s.

“Dr. Newman masturbated at her bedside and ejaculated on her face,” said Assistant District Attorney Eun-Ha Kim. “Spermatozoa was found on her eye, and DNA from her cheek and eye match Dr. Newman’s DNA.”

Newman incapacitated the patient before his sick “examination” by administering a dose of morphine, after a nurse had already done so, in absolute violation of hospital protocol.

Newman did not document the extra dose of the powerful painkiller on her chart.

Three more women, ranging in age from 18 to 21, have come forward and accused Newman of groping their breasts during visits to the ER.

One came in for a cold, another for an eyebrow rash and the third a headache.

“There was simply no medically legitimate reason to fondle these women’s breasts,” the ADA said.

Kim described Newman’s conduct as “egregious” and offered him four years in prison if he pleaded guilty to the top count.

Defense lawyer Susan Necheles rejected the stiff offer.

http://nypost.com/2016/03/24/semen-on-patients-face-was-an-accident-doctor-says/

Perhaps Tommy the slimy Limey will explain that this sort of behavior is perfectly legal in some other country, insinuate that the woman was somehow at fault, and profess his apologistic outrage at the length of the sentence the doctor is likely to receive.

Perhaps Tommy the slimy Limey will explain that this sort of behavior is perfectly legal in some other country, insinuate that the woman was somehow at fault, and profess his apologistic outrage at the length of the sentence the doctor is likely to receive.

He does that, doesn't he.

Back