Oh, I am more than the 'Court Jester' around here!

Jarhead's latest insult to me, is calling me the 'court jester' here. I don't really mind it, I kind of like to be funny sometimes, especially when thwacking a pinhead about the head and upper torso... but I really think Rob would look better in the goofy court jester hat.

I think I am better suited to be that Burger King in the plastic mask. I mean, think about it... who came up with that idea and thought it would be appealing? Have this freak in a mask suddenly appear in your bed with a breakfast croissant! I'm sort of like Burger King, a little scary and intimidating, a little bizarre and unorthodox, and a contradiction to political correctness. Like the Burger King, you don't know how to take me... am I being serious... am I trying to bait you... and where might I pop up next?

So... as much as I appreciate the honor bestowed upon me by Jarhead, I would like for Rob to retain the title of Court Jester here, since he looks better in the hat... and I will be the Burger King!

I'll have to work on who Jarhead can be... Ronald McDonald is taken by Prissy... so.... hmmmm.... any ideas?

Back