Oh @#$%! Me!

OrnotBitwise

Watermelon
Well, that just ruined my evening. Goddamned Fox Sports Net just showed a "special guest" at the Giants-Astros game. Kindasleazy Rice, no less.

What a way to spoil a good game. :mad:

You deserve that for watching fox in the first place.
Kindl like opening a Playboy magazine and being offended by naked women.

This shall be a repeat of 1986. The NY Mets, and The NY Giants. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
There are two teams, and they are named the Avalanche and the Broncos. I don't know what universe you live in, but even if the Mets did win again, they wouldn't even report it in mine.

:D

I love baseball, but FOOTBALL. You will lose baseball. That is a given.

Understand that NY Football will...

yes, the Jets suck:p FUCK The Jets.

Do you REALLY think Denver will surpass The Giants? Coaching will tell. I miss the days of NFC BALL CONTROL OFFENSE...and REAL DEFENSE?

Do you remember "The 1986 Giants"?

I love baseball, but FOOTBALL. You will lose baseball. That is a given.

Understand that NY Football will...

yes, the Jets suck:p FUCK The Jets.

Do you REALLY think Denver will surpass The Giants? Coaching will tell. I miss the days of NFC BALL CONTROL OFFENSE...and REAL DEFENSE?

Do you remember "The 1986 Giants"?
Nah, it ain't the Bronco's year and I know it. However both the Mets and the Giants? Not even.

Damocles...The Mets will win this year.

and I don't really care
The Mets will choke this year, the Giants... Maybe. It depends on whether the Mannings have choke in their genes or not. It took way too long for a talent like Peyton to get there. You guys need to protect that kid more.

I long for a healthy Terrel Davis and a coach who doesn't believe he is magic. At least we got some protection for the QB in the draft.

Back