Oh noes!!!! Minorities Now Majority

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
In one in ten counties.............Could Assmunch be right? Is this a Jewish conspiracy? Are the mexicans taking over?

:eek: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sky is falling!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/09/minority.counties.ap/index.html

"And that increased diversity, fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among blacks and Hispanics, is straining race relations and sparking a backlash against immigrants in many communities."

"I don't think Latinos or any other so-called minority group are seeking to make white people a minority," Jacinto said. "It's just a reality."

I will bet that if it becomes a reality in the majority of counties, then AHZ is going to go down and file for minority status and become a big proponent of AA.

The browning of America is a reality.

Texas, California, Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico, and the District of Columbia have majority-minority populations with Maryland, Mississippi, Georgia, and New York with minority populations over 40% next in line.

Additionally, race mixing among blacks, whites, hispanics, and others, which continues to rise, is creating future generations of mixed race children.

Race confusion may ulitmately save America from itself.

In one in ten counties.............Could Assmunch be right? Is this a Jewish conspiracy? Are the mexicans taking over?

:eek: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sky is falling!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/08/09/minority.counties.ap/index.html

"And that increased diversity, fueled by immigration and higher birth rates among blacks and Hispanics, is straining race relations and sparking a backlash against immigrants in many communities."

The GOP strategy of thinly-vielded anti-hispanic xenophobia, and support for confederate symbols on State Capitols, seems like electoral gold. Gold, I tell you.

The GOP strategy of thinly-vielded anti-hispanic xenophobia, and support for confederate symbols on State Capitols, seems like electoral gold. Gold, I tell you.

How does it help you (Democrats) to let in millions of people who can't vote? I know, rhetorical question.

The browning of America is a reality.

Texas, California, Arizona, Hawaii, New Mexico, and the District of Columbia have majority-minority populations with Maryland, Mississippi, Georgia, and New York with minority populations over 40% next in line.

Additionally, race mixing among blacks, whites, hispanics, and others, which continues to rise, is creating future generations of mixed race children.

Race confusion may ulitmately save America from itself.
I definitely sgree, but it will take another three generations to accomplish it.

However, if you lump all the minorities together, I think you would find that they are already the majority.

Back