Ohioans in the news

Legion

Oderint dum metuant
Ohio-State-Map-3D_FEATURED-IMAGE_iStock_000015970149Small.jpg

Police say an Ohio man poured gasoline on himself and tried to light himself on fire at a gas station.

The 35-year-old man poured 17 gallons of fuel on himself and the ground at a Shell gas station.

Chief law enforcement officer Scott Kuzma says the man tried to ignite the fuel using a lighter, but nothing caught fire.

Police transported the man to a nearby hospital for an evaluation.

The Ohio man has been charged with risking widespread injury or damage.

https://www.10tv.com/article/ohio-man-tries-light-himself-fire-gas-station

See! This is exactly why we need to build a wall on the North Shore of the Ohio River. These hill jacks need to be stopped!!!

an Interesting side note. I was living in this area when I first joined...can't remember the name of the message board now...but it was where I first met Damocles, Grind, Billy, 3D, Skidmark, Dixie, Desh, etc,. This would have been back in 2002 or 2003. What the hell was the name of that board? Full Time Politics?

See! This is exactly why we need to build a wall on the North Shore of the Ohio River. These hill jacks need to be stopped!!!

an Interesting side note. I was living in this area when I first joined...can't remember the name of the message board now...but it was where I first met Damocles, Grind, Billy, 3D, Skidmark, Dixie, Desh, etc,. This would have been back in 2002 or 2003. What the hell was the name of that board? Full Time Politics?

politics.com

then we went over to fullpolitics.com

then here.

P>FP>JPP

We are the purest lineage of the JPP posters. We are the old and exalted ones.

Good to see your New Year's drinks have addled your memory! :clink:

Back