Oil Bubble is deflating, dollar's inflating, market recover is beginning

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
I believe i nailed the Capitulation bottom. Think from here we start moving forward 2009 could turn bullish.

Oils down from 145 to under 120 and thats with some major events happening that normally would push the price up because we have such a gluten of supply. At this rate by sept the past years barrel increase will be gone.

Chinese demand for oil is down currently because of the moratorium on vehicles during the period leading up to and including the Olympics. This was a direct action to reduce the pollution so that athletes from other nations wouldn't fear being there....

Once the Olympics are over I suspect demand will increase, Supplies will again crunch the price of oil back in the upward direction.

Chinese demand for oil is down currently because of the moratorium on vehicles during the period leading up to and including the Olympics. This was a direct action to reduce the pollution so that athletes from other nations wouldn't fear being there....

Once the Olympics are over I suspect demand will increase, Supplies will again crunch the price of oil back in the upward direction.

LOL

Are you serious?

Back