OJ Simpson cooperating in armed robbery probe

Socrtease

Verified User
The victim of an alleged armed robbery at a Las Vegas hotel says former NFL star O.J. Simpson was involved, but police are still investigating and no arrests have been made, a police spokesman said Friday.

A man who said he saw the incident told a reporter Simpson was taking back memorabilia that he said had been stolen from him, and no gun was used.

Capt. James Dillon said police received a call about 8 p.m. Thursday from someone who said various sports-related items had been taken from him, and identified one of the people involved as Simpson. Officers found the hall of fame running back at a hotel, and he was being questioned as a possible suspect, Dillon said.

"He is not in custody. He is cooperating with the investigation and is meeting with robbery detectives at this time," the officer told reporters

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/09/14/simpson/index.html

A huge non story.

The police delayed the news conference for almost two hours because they realized they were walking on shaky ground.

This whole thing seems fishy. I've been listening to this one, and the case is weak. Supposedly there were whole passels of weapons used in this "robbery" only to find none at all when investigations start, just to begin with.

I wonder where cato was ...

cato.jpg

Where will he spring from next?

Just what my little town of vegas needs more clowns.

Time to change our stupid town moto "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" it obviously is not working.

Why dont you make a Utube video of you crying and screaming Leave OJ alone?

Last edited:
Free the Juice! The Great Trojan will be shown innoncent again! Those *sshole UCLA Bruins will not stop at anything to try and frame him. Bastards!

Squeeze the Juice! He will need a Trojan when his innocence it taken again and again! Those Prison Brutes will not stop at anything giving their entire Frame to him. Buttstars!

Bottom Line...........

Law wise...OJ and company did break the law...'Criminal Harrassment' since the person OJ and crew took the alleged items from... that they claim were stolen...the person who had them was a collector and bought them from a auction...OJ and crew should have filed a police complaint and went through the justice system...

To take the law into ones hands is akin to the days of the oldwest...string them up justice...not cool!

Headline on Drudge says he has been arrested. I am really not interested enough to read it though.
It also supposedly had a link to OJ whistling "If I only had a brain" :D

Back