OJ Simpson Is Coming to Twitter

Why not, as we all know, it doesn't take a lot to be on Twitter and it is the perfect vehicle for a narcissist

Why not, as we all know, it doesn't take a lot to be on Twitter and it is the perfect vehicle for a narcissist

Like this board much of Twitter is a big troll fest, except people generally use their real name. So very appropriate for this day and age

Don’t you find it ironic that despite all his success playing football that OJ is the most famous Los Angeles Dodger?

giphy.gif

That's right baby, the Juice Is Loose. Let the world know what's up OJ.

What a great roll model for you idiots a guy that murdered his wife and boy friend and got away with it, I bet Bonnie and Clyde were your hero's growing up they were such a fun loving couple.

What a great roll model for you idiots a guy that murdered his wife and boy friend and got away with it, I bet Bonnie and Clyde were your hero's growing up they were such a fun loving couple.
El Oh Elle, who said anything about role models? Damn son. Much of social media, sites like JPP and sites like Twitter are one big troll. OJ fits right in.

Like this board much of Twitter is a big troll fest, except people generally use their real name. So very appropriate for this day and age

Personally, I have no interest in it, really don't need updates on what someone else is doing or thinking, besides, you would have to be James Joyce to actually convey a real thought in two hundred or something characters.

Just entertainment

Personally, I have no interest in it, really don't need updates on what someone else is doing or thinking, besides, you would have to be James Joyce to actually convey a real thought in two hundred or something characters.

Just entertainment

I view/visit Twitter far less now than I use to. I’m pretty particular about who I follow and found some good ones for instance in my industry that post informative info/insights. But even with that I’ve cut way back

If you don't support him why are you advertising he is coming?

It’s a sign of the times. Dude got ten of thousands of followers immediately after signing up. It’s what social media is all about. Everything is a big troll.

(Plus he’s a great Trojan who the racist LAPD attempted to frame for murder)

It’s a sign of the times. Dude got ten of thousands of followers immediately after signing up. It’s what social media is all about. Everything is a big troll.

Which proves there are tens of thousands of idiots out there in cyber land.

Which one? Nicole or Ron?

I view/visit Twitter far less now than I use to. I’m pretty particular about who I follow and found some good ones for instance in my industry that post informative info/insights. But even with that I’ve cut way back

I never have followed Twitter. I find FB a nice way to reconnect with old friends who time and distance have separated but mostly I use FB to to stay in contact with the women in my life and watch them have public meltdowns.

Twitter I find obnoxious. Are people really that self absorbed that they believe I want to hear their every opinion? Uhh no.

I never have followed Twitter. I find FB a nice way to reconnect with old friends who time and distance have separated but mostly I use FB to to stay in contact with the women in my life and watch them have public meltdowns.

Twitter I find obnoxious. Are people really that self absorbed that they believe I want to hear their every opinion? Uhh no.

LOL @ the public meltdowns. That's funny.

You are definitely not wrong about Twitter and the self absorbed (hence it being a perfect place for OJ). It truly is a cesspool.

It's the occasional nuggets I read that draw me back periodically but I wouldn't lose any sleep if it was gone tomorrow. JPP on the other hand...

LOL @ the public meltdowns. That's funny.

You are definitely not wrong about Twitter and the self absorbed (hence it being a perfect place for OJ). It truly is a cesspool.

It's the occasional nuggets I read that draw me back periodically but I wouldn't lose any sleep if it was gone tomorrow. JPP on the other hand...

It’s more than funny...it’s true. Also, have you noticed the older men who are not very savvy about Social media? They’re the ones posting about politics like they were on JPP and alienating everyone.

FB also tracks me as a political moderate, not because of my political views, cause I rarely discuss politics on FB but because I have roughly the same number of conservative and liberal friends.

Back