Ok, Im getting a complex.. or maybe ...

I know how you feel. There are days when I contemplate changing my nick to ThreadKiller. I post and the thread ends. What fun is that, I ask you?

:(

OrnotBitwise said:
I know how you feel. There are days when I contemplate changing my nick to ThreadKiller. I post and the thread ends. What fun is that, I ask you?

Well, this thread is dead. ;)

Immie

OrnotBitwise said:

Happens to me all the time! I was thinking of suggesting this to Damo .. how about we have a default name at the beginning of each thread .. we'll call it Dixie .. its a sure bet to get a thread going ... :cof1:

klaatu said:
Happens to me all the time! I was thinking of suggesting this to Damo .. how about we have a default name at the beginning of each thread .. we'll call it Dixie .. its a sure bet to get a thread going ... :cof1:

LOL. And it worked! Did you see the thread that Care started. Dix is controversial.

:)

LOL, isn't that the worst! Have you ever posted on a few threads and in the main thread, all the active threads have your name as the last poster and you feel like you're talking to yourself?

No?

Only me?

Just kidding then!

Back