Okay USC vs Illinois.........

Battleborne

Terminator
Game time 4hrs plus..what are your odds...I say USC by 8 points...I like Illinois....the Juice QB and all...but hey it's warm at Pasadena today so Illinois the Juice et al will have to forget about the odds of playing in the snow and cold and all...it will be a good game...but in the end the warm temperatures will rule..or not...what say y'all?:pke:

annual home game bowl for usc vs huge underdog big ten team
as Usual USC big:clink:

I just got home, what a game!!! I have been sober for three hours of 2008 so far. Was drunk at midnight. When to bed at 4:30am. Woke up at 7:30am. Had first screwdriver at 8:00 am. Was in Rose Bowl parking lot at 10:00am. Me and my two bottles of vodka were in my seat by kick-off. Went to a bar post game. Just made it home at 10:30 pm am still drunk and am about to pass out.

Go Trojans and Fight On!

LMAO.............

I just got home, what a game!!! I have been sober for three hours of 2008 so far. Was drunk at midnight. When to bed at 4:30am. Woke up at 7:30am. Had first screwdriver at 8:00 am. Was in Rose Bowl parking lot at 10:00am. Me and my two bottles of vodka were in my seat by kick-off. Went to a bar post game. Just made it home at 10:30 pm am still drunk and am about to pass out.

Go Trojans and Fight On!

Were you so drunk that you did not notice that USC kicked Illinois butt by way over my estimate of 8 points? Just wondering since you did not mention their kill win!;)

Back