Okay...

Battleborne

Terminator
Enough of this gloom and doom already..I am going to crank up old 'Big Red" and go have some fun...even if I hurt myself in the process...Boring is not in my vocabulary..but if y'all want 'boring' okay..it is your life....short as it may be...lol

Enough of this gloom and doom already..I am going to crank up old 'Big Red" and go have some fun...even if I hurt myself in the process...Boring is not in my vocabulary..but if y'all want 'boring' okay..it is your life....short as it may be...lol
I'll be taking the Duc' out later today. Gotta make a trip to the grocery store for some small things...

Cool...

I'll be taking the Duc' out later today. Gotta make a trip to the grocery store for some small things...

We will swap stories in the Hospital...LOl..and is beer on the menue...??? never mind I will be called a 'Drunk" albeit is far from the truth....just a guy who wants to have fun!:clink:

Lol...

Beer and bikes don't mix.

Thats so very true..Damo...but hey, ya hit the store before ya party...by the way I just hit town to stalk up...damn it was full of tourist... alot of really foxy chicks...holy shit Batman...if I were twenty again (***sigh***)...this would be a night to remember..I got so many thumbs up and winks(on the atv) that I was in old farts heaven...then I started to think...why would these foxy babes wink at a old fart...then I thought, hey I am not totally gone...just like fine wine...nah... they were giving me a 'Mercy Wink'lol...

Where is Darla when ya need her...she hates me but then again likes me...nah..' Mercy Wink again'...lol

Northern...between Reno and Carson City!

I love that area, I have a girlfriend in Sparks and I go to play there all the time. We take road trips and I love all the mining towns and the things they have done to them...

Swimming in Lake Tahoe is one of the best things in nature!

Well...

I love that area, I have a girlfriend in Sparks and I go to play there all the time. We take road trips and I love all the mining towns and the things they have done to them...

Swimming in Lake Tahoe is one of the best things in nature!

Next time ya are in town...I will buy ya a beer or two at the 'Bucket of Blood'..or the 'Old Washoe Club'...no matter what side of the aisle ya are on...I hit both sides equally...lol

addendum: I only swim at Tahoe about July...the water is way too cold before that..Try Pyramid lake....way warmer...lol

Last edited:

"I am going to crank up old 'Big Red" and go have some fun...even if I hurt myself in the process..."

Hey Gramps, those little Honda moped bikes don't go over twenty miles per hour. Don't worry, you won't hurt yourself.

Wrong Bison Breath...

"I am going to crank up old 'Big Red" and go have some fun...even if I hurt myself in the process..."

Hey Gramps, those little Honda moped bikes don't go over twenty miles per hour. Don't worry, you won't hurt yourself.

Big Red is 185 cc's..it does approximately 60mph in forth gear...on a straight away..albeit trikes can be a little wishy washee on handeling...and by the way I sold all my 'Super Toys' as the price of gas is above my fixed income...try again though!
;)

Dirt bike ? 185 is not so big I used to ride a 360 Yamahaw dirt bike. Back in my younger years, my back will not allow such shenanigans now.

Next time ya are in town...I will buy ya a beer or two at the 'Bucket of Blood'..or the 'Old Washoe Club'...no matter what side of the aisle ya are on...I hit both sides equally...lol

addendum: I only swim at Tahoe about July...the water is way too cold before that..Try Pyramid lake....way warmer...lol

thanks, that would be very interesting, I may just have to take you up on that!

Lol...

Dirt bike ? 185 is not so big I used to ride a 360 Yamahaw dirt bike. Back in my younger years, my back will not allow such shenanigans now.

ahh no...'Big Red' is a atv three wheeler...good for us old farts with back problemos...I also rode and occasional do when I borrow my GD's boyfrends moto-cross bike...a 250 well balanced and a real performer!

Cool...

thanks, that would be very interesting, I may just have to take you up on that!

Take me 'Up' on it...just funnin' ya...but the beer is a go for sure! Ya are probably way too Hot for this old fart anyhoo...but we can still share stories or whatever...lol;)

Back