Old Quote

domer76

Verified User
I just watched this Trump quote among the many where he states, “I know more about.....”

“I’m very highly educated. I know words. I have the best words.”

Sweet Baby Jesus, I’m glad such a fucking moron will be fading into history.

I just watched this Trump quote among the many where he states, “I know more about.....”

Trump won't fade into history anytime soon. It's akin to Truman's picture of him holding a newspaper saying "Dewey defeats Truman", an event which has lasted for over 70 years. Trump's Presidency is destined for infamy.

Normal guys feel like punching any blustering dunce in the face who acts in such an arrogant and hubristic manner.

On the flip side, Trump makes his JPP fan boys feel compelled to drop to their knees, put a lip lock on his rear end, and become familiar with the aroma of his flabby ass.

Normal guys feel like punching any blustering dunce in the face who acts in such an arrogant and hubristic manner.

On the flip side, Trump makes his JPP fan boys feel compelled to drop to their knees, put a lip lock on his rear end, and become familiar with the aroma of his flabby ass.

It dismays me at the number of ignorant, gullible and truly stupid people who not only supported this asswipe in the first place, but it especially surprises me of the number who continue to do so. I never thought that there were that many halfwits out there. I was wrong.

It dismays me at the number of ignorant, gullible and truly stupid people who not only supported this asswipe in the first place, but it especially surprises me of the number who continue to do so. I never thought that there were that many halfwits out there. I was wrong.

It's alarming, isn't it. This forum reflects it in microcosm, the morally-evolved on the one hand and baying brutes on the other.

Back