Omen cat starred at me

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Walking alone tonight on the empty streets bemusingly(?) and periodically watching the methheads roll by on their bicycles I saw a very dark (but not black) cat kinda minding it's own business walking away from me. But then I starred at it and it turned to face me and we got into a stare down. It didn't move but it tracked where I went and I made sure to give it a good staredown as well. It's like we both were sizing each other up, I think we communicated telepathically, but as to what subject I do not know. Maybe we just acknolwedged each others existence and that was good enough. The burden of the entire world seems to come out with each breath. I want to turn a hallway corner and see those creepy ass ghost twins from the shinning hoping they can make the day a bit interesting. No dice. Now i'm back and eating sunflower seeds whole. In about 6 hours the raw seeds are going to tear up my asshole upon exit but they are so tasty and much easier to eat this way. I swear to god there are whispers trying to talk to me in the water right now. If you have the will to pay attention things can get a bit eerie. Now there's just a few hours left before the sun ruins everythig reminding me of yet another bullshit day is out in front of me ready to be waited out. Go fuck yourselves

Walking alone tonight on the empty streets bemusingly(?) and periodically watching the methheads roll by on their bicycles I saw a very dark (but not black) cat kinda minding it's own business walking away from me. But then I starred at it and it turned to face me and we got into a stare down. It didn't move but it tracked where I went and I made sure to give it a good staredown as well. It's like we both were sizing each other up, I think we communicated telepathically, but as to what subject I do not know. Maybe we just acknolwedged each others existence and that was good enough. The burden of the entire world seems to come out with each breath. I want to turn a hallway corner and see those creepy ass ghost twins from the shinning hoping they can make the day a bit interesting. No dice. Now i'm back and eating sunflower seeds whole. In about 6 hours the raw seeds are going to tear up my asshole upon exit but they are so tasty and much easier to eat this way. I swear to god there are whispers trying to talk to me in the water right now. If you have the will to pay attention things can get a bit eerie. Now there's just a few hours left before the sun ruins everythig reminding me of yet another bullshit day is out in front of me ready to be waited out. Go fuck yourselves

Now that is some deep shit! :whoa:

If you stare at any other human and most domestic animals chances are that they will sense that turn their eyes towards you and stare back. We are all connected somehow except for metheads like desh.

If you stare at any other human and most domestic animals chances are that they will sense that turn their eyes towards you and stare back. We are all connected somehow except for metheads like desh.

its an assessment of threat.......obviously the cat was less scared than Grind.....

Back