On 'Pro-Life' Conservatives

It's sad but true. So often I hear "well it's the parents fault" - "why should I have to pay for other peoples kids?" as if other people have the same life options as they did.

They don't care about children that aren't their own.

It's sad but true. So often I hear "well it's the parents fault" - "why should I have to pay for other peoples kids?" as if other people have the same life options as they did.

In the womb,Republican fascist claim to care,once the kids of less fortunate or poor parents are born.
They just as soon put kids in their concentration cages!

Are you saying it's the fault of those that aren't the kid's parent(s)?

Are you saying those of us that aren't a kid's parent(s) have more of a responsibility to that kid than their parent(s)?

It's clear that the parent(s) don't care about the children that ARE their own.

Hate to break it to you but if a parent indicates their kid isn't a good enough investment for them to do for their own, they can't convince me that it's a good investment for me.

In the womb,Republican fascist claim to care,once the kids of less fortunate or poor parents are born.

If the kid comes out of the womb, it's the result of a choice someone else made. That means the someone else that made the choice pays the cost.

You don't won't me having a choice in it, don't demand I help support the one you made.

Hate to break it to you but if a parent indicates their kid isn't a good enough investment for them to do for their own, they can't convince me that it's a good investment for me.

Your argument boils down to a child should be punished for having terrible parents. Sorry timmy, if you want a school lunch you get a job like the rest of us.

Your argument boils down to a child should be punished for having terrible parents. Sorry timmy, if you want a school lunch you get a job like the rest of us.

Not at all. My argument is exactly what I said. It's not about punishment, it's about those having a responsibility for THEIR kids doing what they should be doing. No one is expecting Timmy to pay for it, just his parent(s).

Your defense of what you support centers around the mindset that those of us that aren't the kid's parent(s) have more of a responsibility for him/her than the parent(s).

Many of them don't even care about their own. That's why they don't want gun control and environmental regulations.

Not at all. My argument is exactly what I said. It's not about punishment, it's about those having a responsibility for THEIR kids doing what they should be doing. No one is expecting Timmy to pay for it, just his parent(s).

Your defense of what you support centers around the mindset that those of us that aren't the kid's parent(s) have more of a responsibility for him/her than the parent(s).

No, you're just absolving yourself of social responsibility while saying you care. What if the parent can't pay for it? The kid goes hungry and all you can say is 'not my responsibility'.

That liberal BS has been debunked so many time it's laughable.
Republicans, independents and Democrats all support proposals that will help more families access high-quality early learning and care opportunities:2018_national_poll.jpg
https://www.ffyf.org/democratic-and...-advanced-early-learning-and-care-nationally/
https://www.ontheissues.org/Celeb/Republican_Party_Families_+_Children.htm

That liberal BS has been debunked so many time it's laughable.

Well then I guess CMT is just a pile of liberal BS because he's making the exact argument I criticize.

Even your own chart shows a 15-30% lead on caring about education funding for children. Also, those kinds of polls while inciteful don't tell us the reality that GOP leadership has different priorities from their voters. The GOP leadership is the one doing the cuttings.

And I've never seen a Dem try to cut spending for children healthcare or food access.

2012 they tried cutting off a quarter million kid for lunches https://thinkprogress.org/house-gop...rotect-tax-cut-for-millionaires-da38535f5bbd/
Devos wants to cut after school programs https://fortune.com/2019/04/03/devos-budget-cuts-after-school-programs/
Cutting special needs funding https://www.healthcarefinancenews.c...d-cuts-wont-cover-millions-kids-special-needs

Well then I guess CMT is just a pile of liberal BS because he's making the exact argument I criticize.

Even your own chart shows a 15-30% lead on caring about education funding for children. Also, those kinds of polls while inciteful don't tell us the reality that GOP leadership has different priorities from their voters. The GOP leadership is the one doing the cuttings.

And I've never seen a Dem try to cut spending for children healthcare or food access.

2012 they tried cutting off a quarter million kid for lunches https://thinkprogress.org/house-gop...rotect-tax-cut-for-millionaires-da38535f5bbd/
Devos wants to cut after school programs https://fortune.com/2019/04/03/devos-budget-cuts-after-school-programs/
Cutting special needs funding https://www.healthcarefinancenews.c...d-cuts-wont-cover-millions-kids-special-needs

The chart shows that over 50% of Republicans support children's programs. But nice try. If you lefties had only two choices increase welfare or protect the US you would choose welfare.

A Dem. would never cut any welfare or giveaway program unless it was their money being spent.

The chart shows that over 50% of Republicans support children's programs. But nice try. If you lefties had only two choices increase welfare or protect the US you would choose welfare.

Republican leaders? I acknowledged the perceived popular support but it clearly doesn't reflect in the administration. If we care about more than just babies, perhaps teenagers and young adults too - Betsy Devos does not reflect a good care about older children as well. Unless you believe charter schools are the best form of education.

A Dem. would never cut any welfare or giveaway program unless it was their money being spent.

What? It's never "their" money being spent - it's tax money spent on projects. They do pay taxes just like everyone else. Bernie Sanders would be raising taxes on himself.

We have enough nukes to end civilization,and the most modern military in the world!
But you just admitted that even more is more important than American kids,welfare!

Republican leaders? I acknowledged the perceived popular support but it clearly doesn't reflect in the administration. If we care about more than just babies, perhaps teenagers and young adults too - Betsy Devos does not reflect a good care about older children as well. Unless you believe charter schools are the best form of education.

What? It's never "their" money being spent - it's tax money spent on projects. They do pay taxes just like everyone else. Bernie Sanders would be raising taxes on himself.

You notice I didn't say a word about the administration. It is us rank and file conservatives that worry about children born or unborn. The rich Bernie included have enough loop holes and tax breaks that the cost falls on us middle class smucks.

Reichwingers need more poor children born to be cannon fodder for their unceasing wars. Wealthier kids have no need to sign up.

You notice I didn't say a word about the administration. It is us rank and file conservatives that worry about children born or unborn.

Granted. But it's the rank and file who vote for the leadership.

The rich Bernie included have enough loop holes and tax breaks that the cost falls on us middle class smucks.

Sure, even moderate wealthy people can higher an accountant to file their taxes to find the loop holes. From what I can tell Bernie's worth roughly $2-3 million in assets. We're talking about billionaires. 1 billion is 1 thousand millions.

No, you're just absolving yourself of social responsibility while saying you care. What if the parent can't pay for it? The kid goes hungry and all you can say is 'not my responsibility'.

I don't have a social responsibility to someone else's kid. The parent(s) have a personal responsibility to their own kids.

NOT MY PROBLEM of they can't pay for it.

The kid's own parent(s) don't care enough about the kid to feed him/her and you think it becomes someone's responsibility that didn't produce the kid. What I'm saying is it's THEIR responsibility.

Reichwingers need more poor children born to be cannon fodder for their unceasing wars. Wealthier kids have no need to sign up.

Apparently you left wingers need more poor kids so you can support someone else feeding them then claiming credit for it.

Prove my control over you.

Back