On the Boston bombing.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Let's hope the cops get the real perpetrators in Boston before Congress issues a Patriot Act Part 3, and we start "detaining" the innocent people again.

Let's hope the cops get the real perpetrators in Boston before Congress issues a Patriot Act Part 3, and we start "detaining" the innocent people again.

Im agraid they will do it even after we get the perp. Lets hope the Perp is forign, so we dont end up invading Alabama or something.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this attack has AQ written all over it. It's their MO. Bomb a crowd and then set off a second bomb to get the first responders rushing to the scene to aid the injured.

I could be wrong, but it seems to me that this attack has AQ written all over it. It's their MO. Bomb a crowd and then set off a second bomb to get the first responders rushing to the scene to aid the injured.

It has Muslam extremist acting on his own written all over it to me.

This was an operation that was not coordinated or planned by any group of people. It was a one or two man operation, and resulted in a relativly small number of deaths by AQ standards.

It seems to me AQ goes for bigger targets.

This was an operation that was not coordinated or planned by any group of people. It was a one or two man operation, and resulted in a relativly small number of deaths by AQ standards.

Terror is terror. I'm certainly not ruling out AQ. I'm also not ruling an individual either. There was 15 seconds between explosions. Plenty of time to dial a second cell phone(if that was the trigger).

No, I'm not ruling out anything. Including our own.

You're on your own. Even FOX has decided it's home-grown.

Except like the bombs were a hundred yards apart. The bombers we're setting up a line of homemade claymores. They set 4 at the race but could only blow two of them and they we're designed to take off legs and arms, not neccessarily kill.

Terror is terror. I'm certainly not ruling out AQ. I'm also not ruling an individual either. There was 15 seconds between explosions. Plenty of time to dial a second cell phone(if that was the trigger).

No, I'm not ruling out anything. Including our own.
I'm not ruling out anything.... I mean what if like Dixie finally had one too many glasses of kool-aid and finally went off his rocker? Ehh?

Now I'm not hinting that Dixies the bomber but you see my point? It could be any nut or glassy eyed true believer with a cause.

Perhaps they were an offshoot of AQ. Either way, this stinks of radical Muslims.

I'm not ruling out anything.... I mean what if like Dixie finally had one too many glasses of kool-aid and finally went off his rocker? Ehh?

Now I'm not hinting that Dixies the bomber but you see my point? It could be any nut or glassy eyed true believer with a cause.

Oh....it wouldn't surprise me in the least...tax day, patriot day, location of the REAL, ORIGINAL Tea Party. There are logical reasons for that hypothesis.

Could be OWS nutters too.

Back