On this day 8 years ago...

you support race based murder

"For three years, the U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigated Zimmerman on civil rights charges.[30] In February 2015, the DOJ concluded there was not sufficient evidence that Zimmerman intentionally violated the civil rights of Martin,[30] saying the Zimmerman case did not meet the "high standard" for a federal hate crime prosecution.[30]"

"For three years, the U. S. Department of Justice (DOJ) investigated Zimmerman on civil rights charges.[30] In February 2015, the DOJ concluded there was not sufficient evidence that Zimmerman intentionally violated the civil rights of Martin,[30] saying the Zimmerman case did not meet the "high standard" for a federal hate crime prosecution.[30]"

Aren't you a happy camper. You can kill negroes.

With pepper spray & warning shots, is it really necessary to shoot to kill over a fistfight!?

One does not know that in the beginning, one can assume and assume wrong. The boy that was shot had a criminal record and that might have played into the decision. Pepper spray is not always a deterrent.

One does not know that in the beginning, one can assume and assume wrong. The boy that was shot had a criminal record and that might have played into the decision. Pepper spray is not always a deterrent.

I've never felt physically so intimidated by someone about half my age & weight class... That I'd need to shoot to kill.... Just sayin'

With pepper spray & warning shots, is it really necessary to shoot to kill over a fistfight!?

i don't know what pussy neighborhood you live in, but when someone is trying to slam the back of your head through a concrete sidewalk, its more than just a fist fight and serious head injuries can result in death....

so anyone with any common sense would know that you should be in fear of your life if someone is doing that to you

Back