One for the Book of Bizarre...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
It’s a spooky spice holder — and it can be yours if the price is right.

Fed up with strange happenings around his kitchen, a New Hampshire man has decided to unload an antique spice rack he claims is haunted on eBay.

“The first strange thing that occurred was the sound of an elderly woman humming in the kitchen as if to entertain herself while baking, banging of pots and pans have also been heard. Spices I had set on the spice rack have rearranged themselves overnight as if the individual haunting this spice rack didn't like how I had them placed,” the seller said in the eBay item description.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414462,00.html

The Weird section of ebay regularly features "haunted" items.

Good way to boost the resale value of junk, imo.

The Weird section of ebay regularly features "haunted" items.

Good way to boost the resale value of junk, imo.
I think my crib has suddenly become "haunted"... hmm... I can make up some stories about how there was a "benevolent spirit" that would wind up the music box for the kid when nobody was in the room...

I think my crib has suddenly become "haunted"... hmm... I can make up some stories about how there was a "benevolent spirit" that would wind up the music box for the kid when nobody was in the room...

I was going to try saying my old worn welcome mat brought good & benevolent spirits into my home. But the ashtray I stole from the Holiday Inn kept moving. And I could see evil faces in the smoke.

I'd be curious to see which got more bids, the good or the evil hauntings.

I was going to try saying my old worn welcome mat brought good & benevolent spirits into my home. But the ashtray I stole from the Holiday Inn kept moving. And I could see evil faces in the smoke.

I'd be curious to see which got more bids, the good or the evil hauntings.
True. But I don't think the evil hauntings would work with a crib. I'm interested now. I may actually try this.

Back