One less Trump supporter

Glad you suffered every single day for eight years under Obama and I hope your current break from it is only going to last four years.

The sad part is you suffered under black boy Obama and didn't realize it.

I didn't suffer a single day. I knew the monkey's time would end on January 20, 2017 and better things would come along.

thank you for your service my fellow American

I hope you got to vote one last time.

Your vote should count as much as mine does

so sorry you were lied to all your life to make you see things so wrong

travel well my fellow American

I will fight the fuck out of the people who lied to you all your life to save this country you fought for

I was kind to him you evil fuck who wants children to go hungry and cold so the 1% can wad up more cash

I will copy and paste the same articles over and over on JPP to save this country you fought for

fixed.

I was kind to him you evil fuck who wants children to go hungry and cold so the 1% can wad up more cash

I don't want children to go hungry. However, that doesn't mean it's my responsibility to feed someone else's kids when they won't. It's theirs. If the kid's own parents won't feed him, what makes it my responsibility to do so. Unless I got the pussy and helped create the child, those that did the deed are responsible for doing that simple task.

Daesh, just admit that Watermark is a true leftist, and you are just a fascist shill, trying to undermine the progressive movement by making it look crazy and incapable of spelling.

Daesh, just admit that Watermark is a true leftist, and you are just a fascist shill, trying to undermine the progressive movement by making it look crazy and incapable of spelling.
She is a fruitcake but WM has turned into a truly nasty human being. Wishing somebody died horribly just because he doesn't like his political views is really low.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I don't want children to go hungry. However, that doesn't mean it's my responsibility to feed someone else's kids when they won't. It's theirs. If the kid's own parents won't feed him, what makes it my responsibility to do so. Unless I got the pussy and helped create the child, those that did the deed are responsible for doing that simple task.

If you feel no responsibility to your fellow Americans, then renounce your citizenship.

She is a fruitcake but WM has turned into a truly nasty human being. Wishing somebody died horribly just because he doesn't like his political views is really low.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

I wish the death of those who wish the death of others. By voting for Trump, this man made a death threat against millions of people. I hope he suffered and I'm glad he's dead. He is an evil and despicable human being, like all fascists. We made a mistake laughing at the fascists and allowing them to take power again instead of eradicating them after WWII. This time we won't make that mistake. Only the total eradication of fascism can save the human race. II truly wish for the death of all fascists and racists. They aren't human.

I will fight the fuck out of the people who lied to you all your life to save this country you fought for
Stupid pansy liberal. That is your response to evil? The pansy liberals who peacefully handed over power to the fascists are just as responsible for the coming atrocities as the fascists themselves. You are a fascist. Liberalism = fascism.

Death to liberals! Death to rightists!

Back