One of lifes greatest pleasures...

/MSG/

Uwaa OmO
Much as I enjoy drinking and tasting beer, food is much more....utilitarian to me. I obviously enjoy tasty stuff, but rarely do I experience pleasure beyond that. But the first bite into a Taco Bell Volcano Taco.....it's cosmically amazing. The crunch of the shell, the crisp yet moist lettuce, the spice of the lava sauce.....it's the greatest experience with food I've ever had. The only other comparable experience is the sweet sting of heart burn from hot wings. But that plays 2nd fiddle to the Volcano Taco......I could eat these until I explode.

volcano-taco-discontinued.jpg

Billy, have you ever had the Sam Adams Oktoberfest? It has got to be my favorite seasonal beer of all. I will probably go through 3 Costco cases by the time it cycles through this year...

If a volcano taco is one of the few foods to bring you pleasure, you need to cultivate your tastes. I'm not knocking the taco, but there are so many truly divine tastes out there.

Billy, have you ever had the Sam Adams Oktoberfest? It has got to be my favorite seasonal beer of all. I will probably go through 3 Costco cases by the time it cycles through this year...

I have it all the time. I'll do a review of it here soon.

Back